So Many New Things to Explore in Hidden Path’s Creation Game
Bellevue, WA (May 20, 2014) – Hidden Path Entertainment is excited to announce that its largest Windborne patch to date has landed on Steam. Gamers will be thrilled to see tons of new content. Windborne will be on sale to celebrate starting today, May 20th at 10AM Pacific.
- See yourself for the first time and customize your appearance
- Learn to make clothing and choose your fashion (Order of the Dragon members start with a special surprise)
- Share your island with others and visit their islands
- New creatures to discover
- Tame pets who give you special abilities
- Use the researcher table to learn new recipes from items
- The sun has returned and the world is much more vibrant
- Can you discover the secret of the mysterious lantern and the Nightshade furniture set?
- Who is Malik the Cursed and what does he want?
Fly over to Steam today and get your copy of Windborne and see where the winds take you. Click here.
Windborne brings social sandbox creation games to the next level. Explore a vibrant world filled with secrets to unlock and treasures to find, craft personalized furnishings and innovative artifacts, and befriend intriguing Jin to help build a new civilization. Will you seek out the clues and artifacts of the ancients, or just loot passing islands for minerals and rare plants? Bring along your friends while you play, and share your creations with the world. Where will the wind take you? Windborne is set to release in early 2014. It is being self-published by Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc. For more information and to share your thoughts and experiences visit http://www.hiddenpath.com/games/windborne/
About Hidden Path Entertainment:
Hidden Path Entertainment, Inc. is an independent video game company established to develop and produce interactive entertainment software for current and future generations of PCs, video game consoles, and other computing platforms. Hidden Path focuses on immersive, fun, and well-designed game experiences that allow players to express themselves creatively as well. The company is currently working on independently-funded and partner-funded projects with some of the most popular companies in gaming. For more info visit http://bit.ly/13m38oy