FREE GAS GUZZLERS EXTREME DEMO NOW AVAILABLE ON STEAM
New Demo Includes Two Cars, Two Tracks and Three Different Game Modes
Haarlem, The Netherlands – November 25, 2013 – Who is up for one hell of a free ride? Publisher Iceberg Interactive and developer Gamepires released a demo today on Steam for their hi-octane combat racing game Gas Guzzlers Extreme (PC). Heralded by press for its insane chaotic fun, Gas Guzzlers Extreme gives racing enthusiasts the chance to win races by any means possible, which includes blowing opponents to smithereens.
The free Steam demo focuses on the single-player experience, with two cars, two tracks and three different game modes, and is more than enough to get an irresistible feel for what it’s like to drive like an outlaw (just like gamers have always wanted to). Now drivers can get acquainted with the supple car handling, smooth graphics and heavy weaponry that Gas Guzzlers Extreme has to offer by downloading the demo HERE: store.steampowered.com/app/243800/ (2.5 GBs).
- Two cars: Hound Bermude and Fordiac Bandit
- Two weapons: Katyusha and Gang Banger
- Three game modes: Battle Race, Deathmatch and Capture the Flag
Full Game Features:
- Combat racing at its best, featuring a blood pumping single player campaign with over 12 hours of gameplay.
- Fast-as-lightning multiplayer tournaments with 7 different modes (classic race, power race, battle race, knockout, deathmatch, last man standing and capture the flag); with up to 4 teams available in team play mode.
- 350+ miles of road across 40 tracks, 8 arenas and 7 different environments.
- 12 unique weapons, on-track bonuses and power ups.
- 18 customizable cars (12+ upgrades, color, rims, stickers, etc.).
- Multi-path tracks and sponsored events.
- Instant play with vicious AI Bots populating your multiplayer match while other players begin to join in on the fun.
- Beautifully displayed high definition visuals with extensive vehicle damage, motion blur effects and custom paint jobs.
- Full force feedback controller support as well as keyboards, joy pads, joysticks and racing wheels.
- Packed with tons of unique humor and personality.
About Gas Guzzlers Extreme
Gas Guzzlers Extreme is a fast, furious, armed-to-the-teeth, trigger-happy shooter, shifted into top gear! Take a white knuckle ride in this crazily addictive combat racing game that features a ton of vehicles, weapons, upgrades, on-track bonuses and environments. Gas Guzzlers Extreme is an exciting new twist on the car combat experience with the addition of furious team/clan combat battles.
Players start out with low performance vehicles and soon work their way up to high-performance models, by earning money in a series of hi-octane races and arena battles. New game modes, tracks and vehicles are unlocked as players progress through the game. Along with developing their driving and fighting skills, players can spend their hard-fought cash, customizing their vehicle to match their clan members or pimping their ride for the road to glory!
# # #
Gamepires expertise resides in the highly rendered and superior graphics gaming environments and relies on combining exquisite knowledge in physics and gameplay development with top-class graphic layouts. The team consists of creative groups of developers and designers continuously oriented towards innovation and perfection in game production, their daily passion. This has resulted in a unique game engine, the best of breed gameplay, design and art for each and every entertainment solution we produce. In the last 15 years every Gamepires team member has been engaged in some of the bestselling and top technology gaming products. Their experience and knowledge guarantee the highest performance and usage standards possible.
ABOUT ICEBERG INTERACTIVE
Iceberg Interactive is an independent video game publisher founded in 2009 by an international group of games industry veterans and is located in Haarlem, The Netherlands. While keeping its roots in the European retail games market, Iceberg has rapidly increased its focus towards the global digital games market, by building strong direct relationships with dozens of Game Portals. Staffed with avid gamers, Iceberg works closely with an international assembly of game developers, both midsize and indie. With a distinct focus on the strategy, action, simulation and adventure game genres, the company has garnered attention with acclaimed releases including Killing Floor, Wings of Prey, APB Reloaded and Endless Space among its 70+ game arsenal – with more promising games in the pipeline.