This is no laughing matter! Or perhaps you would like to take this topic over to Laughing Jackal? After some hard months of laboring, Laughing Jackal is happy to announce that they will be heading the development of OMG HD Zombies! for the PlayStation Vita. For those that have not followed the company, OMG HD Zombies! will be a revamped version of their 2011 title OMG-Z that debuted on the PSP. To take it a step further the title holds a spot on Metacritic’s Top 10 PSP games of all time. Who said a jackal can’t boast?
Without further delay, here are the new additions that OMG HD Zombies! will receive:
- More Graphics! – ALL background, character and menu artwork has been redrawn from scratch. Plus there are a ton of extra zombie death animations.
- More Zombies! – We’ve thrown three new zombie classes into the mix (say hello to the new Runner, Taser & Mortar zombies!)
- More Levels! – We added 19 brand new levels, so now there’s 100 brand new level layouts of zombie-slaying action.
- More Upgrades! – We have 100 upgrades for you to buy at our all-new Upgrades menu.
- Prestige Mode! – Something extra for the completionists out there. Complete the game to 100% Platinum standard and you can Prestige the game and start over again, boosting your leaderboard scores as you go.
- Trophies! – 12 bronze, silver and gold Trophies to unlock.
- Online Leaderboards! – Now you can compare your skills against the best zombie slayers around the world.
- Touch Controls! – Choose between the traditional control method or new touch screen controls.
- New Comics! – As well as 2 new endings, we reveal more of the back story to the zombie outbreak in our specially extended comic book intro.
Follow Laughing Jackal’s Twitter – @Laughing_Jackal – to get further updates for their upcoming Vita title.