Rockstar Games is proud to announce the release of the latest downloadable content pack for Max Payne 3. The new DLC pack titled Deathmatch Made in Heaven is now available on Xbox Live for 800 Microsoft points and Playstation Network and PC for $15.95.
The new DLC pack introduces some new gameplay modes, close-combat weapons, items and more for gamers to entertain themselves with. The following new game modes are available to download with this pack:
- Dead Man Walking 2 Player Co-Op Mode – Fight endless waves of enemies.
- Run & Stun Mode – One player must ‘stun’ other players and thus turn them to his side, while other players must survive.
- Marked Man Mode – Survive vendettas against you as other players are assigned players to kill.
- Time Attack Mode – Kill as many enemies within the time limit as possible.
- Challenge Arcade Mode – A single player mode based on completing challenges.
Will you be picking up this new DLC pack for Max Payne 3? Let us know what you think of this DLC pack in the comments section below.