Max Payne fans who have been suffering from glitches are in luck, as Rockstar released a new update that fixes a few minor issues within Max Payne 3, right before next week’s release of the Hostage Negotiation Pack.
- General improvements to multiplayer, improving overall stability and matchmaking efficiency
- Added the option to copy one of your Loadouts into an empty custom slot
- Fixed an issue where wins and losses were reported incorrectly on leaderboards
- Fixed an issue where explosive kills were not working as intended in Arcade Mode
- Fixed an issue where newly created Crews and Emblems would not always appear in-game
- Fixed an issue where dual wielding the PT92 and .38 revolver and firing until the ammunition runs out could cause the weapons to jam
This update is now available for the Xbox360 and PS3 version of the game, with PC soon to follow.
It’s nice to see Max Payne’s continued support from Rockstar, and it seems we are now winding down with this releases content with these fixes and the DLC coming soon.