Square Enix have revealed that several fan favourite voice actors will be reprising their roles for the upcoming and hotly anticipated 3DS debut for the Kingdom Hearts franchise, Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
The follow fan favourite cast members have been confirmed by Square Enix in their latest press release to reprise their roles in the game:
- Leonard Nimoy – Best known for his role as Spock on Star Trek, Leonard Nimoy reprises his role as Master Xehanort, the main antagonist of the KINGDOM HEARTS series and archenemy of Sora and Riku.
- Haley Joel Osment – Known for his role in the critically acclaimed The Sixth Sense, Haley Joel Osment returns to play Sora, the main protagonist in the KINGDOM HEARTS franchise, working to complete the Mark of Mastery exam and become a true Keyblade Master.
- David Gallagher – Remembered for his work on 7th Heaven, David Gallagher joins the cast again as Riku, struggling to become a true Keyblade Master alongside his best friend, Sora.
- Hayden Panettiere – Noted for her performance on Heroes, Hayden Panettiere returns to voice Xion, a 14th member of Organization XIII, an organization that stands against Sora and his friends.
- Jesse McCartney – Recording artist Jesse McCartney reprises his roles as the heroes, Roxas and Ventus.
- Quinton Flynn – Known best for his voice acting on Robot Chicken, Quinton Flynn returns as Axel / Lea, another member of Organization XIII.
It is unknown which other cast members will be reprising their roles for the game, however it is good to see that these fan favourites will be returning for Kingdom Hearts 3D: Dream Drop Distance.
What do you think of these cast members returning for Kingdom Hearts 3D? Let us know in the comments section below.Related Articles for this post below: