In League of Legends, Sejuani yields from the frozen tundra of the Freljord. Growing up she has only known suffering and starvation of her people. During these times of trials, Sejuani has endured the stings of blizzard winds refusing to wear furs or body protection. She is relentless in one-one combat fueling her fury with the sheer will to fight on for her people. The fight is not over until she has unified the rule over all Freljord. Her determination and endurance has granted herself the tile of “the heart of the blizzard”.
Her abilities reflect her tundra roots that make her one icy princess. Here are Sejuani’s abilities:
- Frost (Passive) – Sejuani’s basic attacks apply Frost, reducing enemy Movement Speed by 10% for 3 seconds.
- Arctic Assault – Sejuani charges forward to deal magic damage and apply Frost to enemies. Sejuani stops upon colliding with an enemy champion.
- Northern Winds – Sejuani summons an arctic storm around her which deals magic damage to nearby enemies every second. Damage is increased against enemies affected by Frost or Permafrost.
- Permafrost – Sejuani converts Frost on nearby enemies to Permafrost, dealing magic damage and increasing the Movement Speed reduction dramatically.
- Glacial Prison (Ultimate) – Sejuani throws her weapon, stunning the first enemy champion hit. Nearby enemies are stunned for a shorter duration. All targets take magic damage and are affected by Frost.
Sejuani is classified as a “disruptive” tank. This means she’ll jump right into the thickest fights and attack high priority champions. If left alone, she will slow down running opponents and stun them in their tracks. Not only that she is riding a huge boar – that’s pretty cool.
Check out the League of Legends champion spotlight video and screenshots below to see the Sejuani in action.