“We really appreciate your patience in this matter and we would like to announce that we will be making the first premium DLC for the game free for everybody as a way of saying thank you,” was a statement from Atari and Eden Games towards the large community of Test Drive unlimited 2 players who helped find and report tons of bugs located throughout the game.
The DLC will be the ‘Exploration Pack’. This pack introduces new wrecks throughout the game that unlocks the Lancia Stratos version Rallye and 1969 Dodge Charger.
The patch on the other hand will include a bunch of fixes for both Test Drive Unlimited 2 and the Casino Online DLC. The Patch will release once Microsoft gives it the O.K.
Here’s a list of the issues that will be fixed in the patch once it comes out:
- Logging into the game has been improved
- Once into the game the online network experience is now much more stable in all areas
- Save games no longer corrupt
- Existing corrupted save games will be repaired in many cases
- Friends lists are now populated
- Invites now work correctly
- Clubs have been brought back online
- Exploits to gain money have been fixed
- Casino access has been improved
- Players will no longer lose money because of the Casino bug