Scuba Diver Adventures: Beyond the Depths Review

  Scuba Diver Adventures: Beyond the Depths Developer: Biart Publisher: Chillingo Platforms: iOS (iPad) – Reviewed on iPad Release Date: 9th of May 2014 Price: Free – Available Here Overview Earth. Birthplace of the human race and countless other creatures that call this big blue marble home. In reality however, only 30% of Earth is actual earth, leaving a whopping 70% covered in water...

Deep Black: Reloaded Review

Deep Black: Reloaded Publisher: Biart Developer: Biart Platforms: PC Release Date: March 1, 2012 Price: $20.99 (30% Off Retail) – Available Here Overview Not too many games can claim that they allow an underwater shooter experience, and Deep Black: Reloaded is that exception. We as gamers are normally faced with some sort of land based terrain because it is the most probable type of warfare....

Lost Password