Robot Entertainment, an independent development and publishing studio, announced the all new Tipping the Scales DLC for Orcs Must Die! 3 is launching today on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Stadia, Steam, and PlayStation® 4. Featuring the brand new Tuatara Race and its four enemy types, players will come equipped with a new Hand Gatling weapon, the Briar Patch Trap, and a Reptilian Carapace Trinket all set in a new desert biome.
The Tipping the Scales DLC also includes five new scenarios including a War Scenario- Untrained Grounds (inspired by Orcs Must Die! Unchained Training Grounds map), Sandstorm Shelter, Oasis Outpost, Sand Sea Castle, and Desert Wall (War Scenario). Lastly, four Endless Maps, two new skins – Cygnus Sand Skin and Vorwick Sand Skin and six new Achievements will be included in this new DLC. The Tipping the Scales DLC will be available for $7.99 on Xbox One, Xbox Series X|S, Stadia, Steam, and PlayStation® 4.
All players returning to the game will have access to two new Endless Mode maps (Split Stairs and Secret Fortress), new Scramble Mode buffs and debuffs, and a host of fixes and improvements.
Orcs Must Die! 3 Features:
- More of Everything – Orcs Must Die! 3 is everything fans loved about the first two games and more. More orcs, more traps, more weapons, more upgrades and even better looking. It’s cranked up to at least eleven.
- New Story – Play through a brand new story set more than 20 years after Orcs Must Die! 2, where the War Mage and Sorceress have rebuilt the order and trained new young apprentices.
- War Scenarios – All new War Scenarios deliver on the promise of massive scale first set out in Orcs Must Die! Confront overwhelming armies of orcs outside on battlefields surrounding castles. Thin out waves of orcs hundreds strong before they breach the walls and crash your rift.
- War Machines – You’re going to need new weapons of death and destruction to handle these hordes. War Machines are traps on an oversized scale. Lay down your mega flip trap and launch dozens of ragdolling orcs. Mount your mega boom barrel launcher and unleash pyrotechnic glory.
- It Never Stops – The legions of orcs keep coming long after the story is completed. Etch your name into the orc-slaying hall of fame through Weekly Challenges or see how long you can survive in Endless Mode.
- Take Drastic Steps – Orcs Must Die! 3 comes with the Drastic Steps campaign and content for free, including terrifying flying enemies, heroic war guardians and of course more tools for orc destruction!
- Scramble to Survive – The new Scramble Mode pits you against vile orcs who evolve with increasingly difficult and sinister tricks up their chunky sleeves. But each level you survive, you collect your own modifiers to fight back with!
ABOUT ORCS MUST DIE! 3
Orcs Must Die! 3 ushers orc-slaying mayhem to a previously unimaginable scale. Solo or with a friend by your side, arm yourself with a massive arsenal of traps and weapons. Slice, burn, toss and zap hordes of repugnant orcs in this long-awaited successor to the award-winning series. New to the series, War Scenarios pit players against the largest orc armies ever assembled. Mountable War Machines give players the essential firepower to heave, stab, carbonize, and disarticulate the abominable intruders. Orcs Must Die! 3 originally released as a Stadia exclusive in 2020 and this version of the release includes all new content, features, and improvements as well as all previously released Stadia content including the Drastic Steps campaign.
For more information on Orcs Must Die! 3, please visit the official website http://www.orcsmustdie.com/, and follow the game on Facebook https://www.facebook.com/OMDGame/ and Twitter https://twitter.com/OrcsMustDie