Introducing GTA+ for GTA Online – A New Player Membership Delivering Exclusive Benefits and More Launching March 29
GTA+ is a new membership program exclusively for GTA Online on PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S — launching on March 29 and providing easy access to a range of valuable benefits for both new and long-standing players on the latest generation consoles.
Being a GTA+ Member gets you a recurring monthly GTA$500,000 direct deposit to your Maze Bank account, plus the opportunity to claim properties in and around Los Santos that unlock gameplay updates you may have missed out on, special vehicle upgrades, Member-only discounts, GTA$ and RP bonuses, and more each month.
Here’s a breakdown of the benefits GTA+ Members will receive in the first month of Membership (March 29–April 27):
- GTA$500,000 delivered automatically to your Maze Bank Account.
- The Principe Deveste Eight — along with a complimentary Hao’s Special Works upgrade for it before it is made available to purchase by the general public — plus the HSW Orange Trip and HSW CMYK Glitch Liveries.
- The Auto Shop located in La Mesa, which introduces an assortment of gameplay updates from Los Santos Tuners. Current Auto Shop owners can relocate to La Mesa at no additional cost.
- Waived LS Car Meet Membership fees. Current LS Car Meet members with GTA+ will be reimbursed GTA$50,000 during this event period.
- Yacht owners can upgrade to the Aquarius Super Yacht at no additional cost.
- The Gussét Frog Tee and Broker Prolaps Basketball Top and Shorts automatically added to your wardrobe.
- The Conveyor Livery for the Mammoth Avenger, HVY APC, and TM-02 Khanjali.
- A selection of free paints and emblems for the Auto Shop.
- 3X GTA$ and RP on Hao’s Special Works Race Series.
- 2X Car Meet Rep on the Street Race Series.
GTA+ Members can also take advantage of special GTA+ Shark Cards that provide extra bonus cash from the PlayStation Store on the PS5 or Microsoft Store.
Every month, GTA+ will deliver a new set of exclusive rewards for Members to claim. Just go to Legendary Motorsport, Hao’s Special Works, Maze Bank Foreclosures, DockTease, and other stores found in the GTA Online web browser to obtain and enjoy each period’s Member benefits before they expire — and all GTA+ benefits are provided in addition to our regular GTA Online events, which will continue as normal for all players.
Sign up for just $5.99* a month starting on March 29 via the PlayStation Store on the PS5 or Microsoft Store, and you can cancel anytime. Stay tuned to the Rockstar Newswire and the official GTA Online website for each month’s GTA+ special benefits.
*To purchase a GTA+ Membership, you must have a copy of Grand Theft Auto V or Grand Theft Auto Online, and a platform account with a valid registered method of payment for the platform on which you choose to purchase your GTA+ Membership. Internet connection required to access Grand Theft Auto Online and to claim and receive GTA+ Membership benefits in-game. Currencies not supported on a platform may be automatically converted to US dollars on checkout, following your bank’s (or payment method) exchange rates. Recurring $5.99 GTA+ subscription fee charged monthly until canceled. You can cancel anytime. See www.rockstargames.com/gtaplus beginning on Mar