Collect Extra Inetrion Ore via Weekly Server Conquest Mode Activities; Convert Inetrion Ore to INETRIUM via INETRIUM Refinery
LOS ANGELES – MAR. 18, 2022 – Netmarble Corp., a leading developer and publisher of mobile games, is excited to announce the launch of A3: Still Alive’s INETRIUM Refinery, which allows players to convert the Inetrion Ore to INETRIUM, and also lets them to store INETRIUM in their MARBLEX Wallet.
While the further updates to be applied progressively, the players can enjoy the INETRIUM by exchanging in-game goods as well as freely utilizing it outside the game.It can be also converted into Netmarble’s proprietary currency, MBX in the near future.
To celebrate the latest updates, Netmarble’s collaboration event with KLAYTN is bolstering players’ anticipation. 33 players will be selected to receive 777 of KLAY via the Inetrion Ore Shop’s in-game events. Various in-game rewards are also available to players who reach level 190 and 200 in newly opened servers. Further, especially for those who link MARBLEX Wallets to their accounts, will receive a Red Diamond and 1,000 of Blue Diamond, as well as the opportunity to become one of 50 winners to win 5 KLAY. The latest updates and exclusive events can be found via Discord, and check out the overview for this month’s events HERE.
- Weekly Server Activities: Every Saturday, players can directly obtain Inetrion Ore by conquering the Skad ‘Sky Isle’ and ‘Floating Island’ territories in A3: Still Alive’s Guild vs Guild PvP ‘Conquest’ mode. By winning the mode, the guilds will have the privilege to get a portion of the total Inetrion Ore from the server as a tax.
- Inetrion Dungeon – By using Radienne’s Protection, players can collect Inetrion Ore in the new dungeon. There are three tiers of dungeons that offer differing rates for obtaining Inetrion Ore, which are described below:
- Tier 3 – Level 190 or above players can enter, without PvP enabled
- Tier 2 – Level 200 or above players can enter, with PvP enabled
- Tier 1 – Only players who conquered Skad ‘Sky Isle’, and ‘Floating Island’ via the ‘Conquest’ mode can enter
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: Still Alive is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs.
Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: Still Alive is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
A3: Still Alive is now available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The game is also available for download as an Open Beta for Windows PC via A3: Still Alive’s website.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com