Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands® Shows Off Final Class Trailer Alongside New Game Details
Latest update reveals the Graveborn and Spore Warden classes in addition to fresh looks at environments, enemies, game mechanics, and more
Today, 2K and Gearbox Software revealed the final two classes for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands® as part of a major update detailing an overview of the Multiclass system, a new character, and more exciting environments and enemies. The brand new “Welcome to Wonderlands #3” trailer and Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands Game Guide provide a deeper look, and a third Dev Diary offers intriguing perspectives straight from the Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands development team.
All Six Classes Revealed
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands has a deep and highly customisable class system centred around the Multiclass mechanic that lets you mix and match abilities from six unique character skill trees. With Stabbomancer, Brr-Zerker, Spellshot, and Clawbringer revealed previously, the Graveborn and Spore Warden round out the classes available at launch in Wonderlands:
- Graveborn are Death-touched acolytes who sacrifice health to unleash devastating Dark Magic attacks and become the phantasmal Reaper of Bones. They use their Demi-Lich Companion and sacrificial Action Skills to enact suffering upon their enemies, even at the cost of their own life force. Any Spell cast by the Graveborn will cause the Demi-Lich to cast a unique spell of their own, as well as triggering Kill Skills to summon hellish minions;
- Spore Warden are masters of nature who summon tornadoes and launch volleys of arcane arrows into enemy lines alongside their toxin-spewing Mushroom Companion. They are Gun and Companion specialists that can significantly boost the abilities of their companions and allies while laying down withering firepower and slowing advancing enemies with Frost tornadoes. Speed and distance are a Spore Warden’s best friends.
New Multiclass System
The best part of being the Fatemaker – besides all the chaotic fantasy adventures and general badassery – is harnessing the power of two mythical classes to become a truly hybridised hero. When your journey begins, you’ll choose a starting class, wielding the strengths and abilities of a Brr-Zerker, Clawbringer, Graveborn, Spellshot, Spore Warden, or Stabbomancer. As you progress in Wonderlands, you’ll gain access to the Multiclass system and open up a secondary class slot, with a wide world of possible character builds. Each class is defined by a permanent Class Feat, two iconic Action Skills to choose between, and a skill tree loaded with passive abilities.
The Dangers of the Wonderlands
The vast and diverse world of the Wonderlands is slowly coming into view. Each area has its own robust side quests, and unique enemies, including:
- Crackmast Cove be a haven for all manner of necrotised naval ne’er-do-wells, so ye’d best pack your blackest powder and most cutly lass, lest ye wish to share their fate! Also, it’s the only place in the game where you can talk like all piratical and no one’s allowed to judge you for it;
- Drowned Abyss, the nightmarish expanse, lies beneath the ocean waves, below the wreckage of broken ships and even broken-er dreams. These sunken fissures are teeming with baddies like Coiled Queens roaming the depths and the uncool-kind-of-sirens luring unsuspecting marks, kevins, and kyles to their watery graves.
Facing Down Your Enemies
The world of Wonderlands is a wild and slightly warped take on high fantasy, with a seemingly endless stream of monsters to battle. Today we take a closer look at:
- Pirates are a constant menace in the Wonderlands. Yo-ho-ho and a bottle of strictly non-alcoholic soda! Ye might think death would be enough to set these larcenous terrors of the seas on a more societally constructive career path … and ye’d be wrong! These guys are extremely committed to the bit. So hold on tight to your doubloons;
A New Character Joins the Fray
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is full of charming, hilarious, and off-the-wall characters. From the tyrannical Dragon Lord to Tiny Tina herself, journeying through the story brings you together with both familiar faces and brand new personalities:
- Bones Three-Wood’s long, intricate, and sad backstory is so well thought-out and definitely written in advance that just hearing it will make you cry your kidneys out of your eyes. Leading from the prow, Bones only sails in the most dangerous waters, always emerging victorious and laden with booty. Or, he would if he still had a crew. Now he spends his days guarding the southern gate of the Briny Shelf. He sings songs to remind him of better days, when loot, love, and life seemed to last forever.
Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands will launch on March 25, 2022 across Xbox Series X|S, Xbox One, PlayStation®5, PlayStation®4, and PC via the Epic Games Store exclusively at launch, and on other PC digital storefronts later in 2022. Pre-orders are now available across all launch platforms, and players can also visit playwonderlands.com to register for the game’s newsletter.
Developed by Gearbox Software, the anticipated ESRB rating for Tiny Tina’s Wonderlands is M by the OFLC. For screenshots, key art, and other visual assets, please visit newsroom.2k.com. To learn more, please visit playwonderlands.com and follow @PlayWonderlands on Twitter, Instagram, and Facebook.
2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
# # #