Sydney, Australia, Januarii XXI, MMXXII – The hero or heroine of Expeditions: Rome is not off to a good start: father murdered, sister married to an enemy and on their way to Asia Minor, to serve in the legion, far away from Rome. Meanwhile, on board your ship, there is another vessel getting closer – of course, pirates!
In Expeditions: Rome you will play a young male or female roman soldier, making your way through history. Take command of a small group of praetorians and eventually become the Legatus a Roman legion. You’ll gather a group of loyal companions, engage in tactical turn-based combat, learn new skills, loot and craft new equipment for your soldiers, and shape the fate of Rome. Expeditions: Rome offers over 50 hours of cRPG-gameplay and multiple ways to end the story.
Try before you buy? Download the Expeditions: Rome demo now on Steam.
You can even continue playing from your savegame when the game launches: https://thqn.net/rome-steam
Expeditions: Rome is available now on PC at an SRP of $64.95 AUD.
Get it on Steam: https://thqn.net/rome-steam
Get it on Gog.com: https://www.gog.com/game/expeditions_rome
Get it at the Epic Game Store: https://www.epicgames.com/store/p/expeditions-rome
About Expeditions: Rome
The future of Rome is in your hands: What will your legacy be?
Take on the role of a young Legatus whose father was murdered by an unknown political opponent, forcing you to escape Rome and take refuge in the military campaign to subdue a Greek rebellion. Step by step, you increase your military prowess, strengthen yourself in the forge of combat, and become the Legatus everyone learns to both respect, and to fear.
In Expeditions: Rome, you exert the will of Rome through your actions across the world stage, from the bright blue coasts of Greece to the deep forests of Gaul. Decide how people will view you, and Rome. Will you strike with an iron fist, or speak with a silver tongue? Will you embrace the political heritage of the Republic, or carve your own path as you navigate the complex politics of the Roman Senate? Every choice matters as you decide the fate of your legion, your close companions, and of Rome itself.
- Create your own Roman Legatus! Customise your character’s look, gender, class, and skills to match your playstyle and role-playing fantasy
- Engage in tactical turn-based combat powered by an extensive skill-based action system where every weapon changes your potency on the battlefield
- Adventure with 5 unique companions discovering their extensive backstories and unique personalities
- Explore a beautifully realised, colourful world across many different environments, including North Africa, Greece, Gaul, and Rome herself
- Experience a historically inspired story of political intrigue and personal drama through a fully voiced narrative where choices matter and consequences are far-reaching
- Level up each character and select from a variety of skills and passive abilities to explore a wide range of tactical options
- Loot, Craft, and Equip a variety of weapons, armours, and tactical items to customise your game even further, providing a tremendous range of tactical options for each character
- Lead your legion on 3 extensive war campaigns across Greece, North Africa, and Gaul. Recruit legionaries, improve your warcamp, conquer regions, exploit resources, and defend your territories as you lead your legion to victory
About Logic Artists
Logic Artists is an independent game development studio headquartered in Copenhagen, Denmark. We develop tactical roleplaying games for PC and consoles, with a loyal and passionate fanbase. Logic Artists was founded in 2011, and has become one of the largest game development studios in Denmark. In 2019, we opened a new office in Istanbul, Turkey to boost our development capacities. We have published several games including our critically acclaimed historical RPGs; Expeditions: Conquistador and Expeditions: Viking.
About THQ Nordic
The THQ Nordic official boiler plate can be found here: https://thqnordic.com/company/about