Pre-Registration for Testing Starts Today and Pre-Alpha Kicks Off February 16
LOS ANGELES – January 26, 2022 – Netmarble, a leading developer and publisher of high-quality gaming experiences, is thrilled to reveal Squad Battle, Netmarble’s first Battle Royale TPS for Windows PC. Squad Battle is a fast paced game where players join a 3-player squad in a 20-squad battle, teaming up to survive in intense and creative close-quarters combat. Featuring a variety of weapons and augmenters, players can creatively personalize their combat style in order to lead their squad to victory.
Squad Battle features a huge cast of characters, each with different backgrounds and motivations, and an assortment of unique melee and ranged options that players can choose for multiple weapon combinations. There are also several items and upgrades awaiting players on the field to boost their performance, including support items and augmenters. Lastly, Squad Battle’s interactive objects like zip lines and jump pads among other objects add a layer of strategy for players to consider as they strive for victory.
To commemorate the reveal, Netmarble is kicking off Squad Battle’s Pre-Alpha Tester recruitment for US-based players starting today. The pre-alpha is designed to show the game’s development process and to obtain feedback from testers on how to further improve the game ahead of its worldwide launch. Pre-Alpha testing will last from February 16 – 20, from 5pm PST/8pm EST to 9pm PST/12am EST.
Specific details on the Pre-Alpha Test are as follows:
- Pre-Alpha Test Period (Available for 4 hours per day)
- February 16 at 5pm PST/8pm EST – February 20 at 9pm PST/12am EST
- Pre-Alpha Test Registration Period
- January 26 at 6pm PST/9pm EST – Until the Pre-Alpha Test Period’s end
- How to Register for the Pre-Alpha Test
- Search for “Squad Battle” on the Steam Store
- Click the “Request Access” Button
- Applicants will be granted as a tester starting on February 14 at 6pm PST/ 9pm EST
- Applicants who are granted as a tester can download Squad Battle’s Pre-Alpha test build in advance via Steam Library
- Players can still apply and receive access while the Pre-Alpha Test is in progress
- Players will receive an email once access is granted to the Pre-Alpha Test
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Seven Knights 2, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, MARVEL Future Revolution, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam and SpinX Games, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com.