Three New Soul Linkers Added, Dungeon and Gameplay Mode Expansions, Enhanced Bosses and Limited-Time Events are Now Live
LOS ANGELES – SEPT. 30, 2021 – A3: STILL ALIVE, Netmarble‘s dark fantasy open world mobile RPG for the App Store, Google Play, and Windows PC, received a new update that introduces three new Soul Linkers to take on new challenges including the Enhanced Dungeon Bosses along with a series of in-game events where rewards can be collected upon completion and expansion of in-game modes.
Today’s update includes three powerful new Soul Linkers, Lena, Tallas and Herdis joining users in battle:
– Honorable Paladin Captain, Lena
- An all-purpose SUPP type Soul Linker who increases Penetration and Evasion and grants an HP buff and recovery with her Ultimate
– Runic Protector, Tallas
- A combat specialized DEF type Soul Linker who increases Ally HP and DEF, deals damage, and decreases enemy Movement Speed.
– Immortal Queen, Herdis
- A main ATK type Soul Linker with an Ultimate that negates damage while active and the ability to reduce Skill Cooldown Times.
In addition, the maximum number of equipable Mythical Soul Linkers has increased from three to five.
The all-new Enhanced Dungeon Boss system will test players with even more powerful versions of existing bosses that appear at specific conflict areas within dungeons. The Enhanced Fallen Kaidess boss can be encountered at Refuge of the Dead B5, while the Enhanced Bandit Boss Kapora boss can be found in the Abandoned Guild Hall dungeon.
Other updates coming to A3: STILL ALIVE include:
- Dark Lighthouse has been expanded to 108 floors total, while the Sanctuary level increased to 100
- Poku’s Forest party event dungeon makes a return will all new events
- In-Game Events
- Eternal Glory Guaranteed Exchange Store (9/30~10/21) By summoning Soul Linkers with the 1+1 Eternal Glory Pickup Chests, players can earn ten Eternal Glory Guaranteed Exchange Tickets, which can be exchanged for rewards including new Soul Linker Equipment Summoning Chests
- Immortal 7-day mission pass (9/30~10/21)
- Warriors can earn three Immortal Pick Up Soul Stars that give a chance for earning Legendary Grade of the three new Soul Linkers, two Experience Soul Stars, gold, and Feather of Protection given out during the seven days
- Purchasing the event pass will also grant an extra eight Immortal Pick Up Soulstars, ten Eternal Glory Guaranteed Exchange Tickets, and Diamonds in the duration of the pass.
- Diamond Boss Exchange Store (9/30~10/21) – Players will be given exchangeable items, including Diamond fragments and Blue Diamond fragments, which can be exchanged for paid currencies Blue Diamonds and Diamonds based on their contributions in Enhanced Dungeon Boss fights
- Climb Higher on the Dark Lighthouse! (9/30~10/21) – Additional rewards, including a Immortal Pick Up Soul Stars with increased chances to collect the new Soul Linkers, and Feathers of Protection will be given for clearing the Dark Lighthouse
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs.
Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
A3: STILL ALIVE is now available as a free digital download (with in-app purchases) on Apple’s App Store and Google Play, in 172 countries around the world. The game is also available for download as an Open Beta for Windows PC via A3: STILL ALIVE’s website on August 26th.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Marvel Future Revolution, Ni no Kuni: Cross Worlds, Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com