Explore and evolve or go extinct in the out-of-this-world survival adventure game for PC, Xbox One and PlayStation®4
AMSTERDAM & SANTIAGO, Chile — Sept. 30, 2021 — Indie developer ACE Team and Good Shepherd Entertainment have officially launched The Eternal Cylinder. This one-in-a-galaxy survival adventure game featuring a gargantuan rolling cylinder of death is available now on PC via the Epic Games Store, Xbox One, and PlayStation®4 for $29.99, but PC players can grab the game for 10% off now through October 18.
The Eternal Cylinder gives you a herd of adorably strange creatures called Trebhums to control on a surreal alien world where all life must face the threat of… the Cylinder, a gargantuan rolling structure of ancient origin which crushes everything in its path! In this massive world with real-time environmental destruction, you’ll discover exotic landscapes, deadly predators, and organic exploration puzzles and challenges.
Your Trebhums start at the bottom of the food chain but can eat a variety of flora and fauna to evolve with dozens of new attributes and abilities to overcome obstacles and escape danger. These mutations stack, allowing your herd to grow with a range of emergent skill combos and creature designs for different gameplay opportunities.
- Explore an Unforgettable Alien World: Traverse a gorgeous world populated with never-before-seen vistas and species around every corner.
- Unique Mutation System: Your Trebhums start at the bottom of the food chain, but can eat various foods to mutate and unlock new powers. Experiment to find new gameplay possibilities! There are over 50 unique mutations to find.
- Four Diverse Biomes to Discover: Explore multiple dynamic ecosystems, each with their own dedicated features and creatures to reveal, from tiny beings to skyscraper-sized leviathans.
- Develop a Herd of Cute Creatures: Find and rescue more of your brethren to expand your family even further, and switch between them at any time.
- Story-driven Exploration: Experience a deep and engrossing story with themes of family and heritage as you explore this sprawling alien world. Discover a vast array of challenging puzzles to solve and overcome.
Special PlayStation®4 and Xbox One physical retail editions of The Eternal Cylinder will be available starting November 19 and can be pre-ordered now. These versions include an exclusive 28-page Survivor’s Handbook, which details valuable survival tips and provides insights into the game’s many strange creatures.
About ACE Team
ACE Team is a game development studio founded by brothers Andres, Carlos and Edmundo Bordeu. The independent studio, located in Santiago, Chile, has over a decade of experience in the games industry and is one of Latin America’s leading game developers. The team is internationally acclaimed for its unique titles, which have achieved several notable industry awards around the world.
About Good Shepherd Entertainment
Good Shepherd Entertainment is a Netherlands-based game publisher founded by industry experts focused primarily on the business of producing and publishing independent video games. Good Shepherd has built a global business based on its publishing concept that pairs talented developers with creative content, writers, musicians and IP powerhouses and has established a strong global presence, having released dozens of hits such as Monster Train, the Transport Fever series, Phantom Doctrine, Hard West and the critically acclaimed John Wick Hex. Good Shepherd Entertainment works in partnership with some of the industry’s most notable names, including Devolver Digital, Croteam and Perfect World, all successful industry leaders in independent game development and publishing. www.GoodShepherd.games