Game of Rings: NBA® 2K21 MyTEAM Season 8 “Trial of Champions” Available Now
Compete in the Game of Rings during the NBA Finals
The next season of MyTEAM for NBA® 2K21 on PlayStation4 and 5, Xbox One and Xbox Series X|S, Nintendo Switch, Google Stadia and PC is available today. The battle is on for the NBA Championship, and it’s no different in the new MyTEAM Season – “Trial of Champions.” This season, ballers will participate in the Game of Rings — an epic Triple Threat competition featuring six challengers in the NBA Playoffs where the top scoring NBA player will earn the entire community a guaranteed player locker code.
Season 8 – the Trial of Champions, is a six-week long season centred on the NBA Playoffs, featuring challengers and champions players will use to compete for challenges and rewards including:
- Begin the season with six special Trial of Champions cards of Anthony Davis, Damian Lillard, Donovan Mitchell, Ben Simmons, Jayson Tatum and Zion Williamson. Players should choose their challenger(s) carefully as the best performing cards in Triple Threat will earn the community rewards in Game of Rings;
- Level 40 reward of an Invincible Luka Doncic Dark Matter card. Ballers can earn an Invincible Moses Malone for earning six rings in Limited plus at Level 33, players can add a Dark Matter Bob McAdoo to their collection;
- Dark Matter rewards players can earn through all MyTEAM modes including Robert Parish, Tom Van Arsdale, Dick Van Arsdale, Drazen Petrovic, Horace Grant, Willis Reed and “The Iceman” George Gervin;
- Daily login Trae Young reward, earn the Atlanta Hawks’ young superstar by playing MyTEAM every day for the first week of the Season (June 4 – 11);
- New signature challengefrom Kevin Durant: match KD’s 31 points and four threes in his pivotal run towards his first NBA Championship to earn a Hall of Fame badge and a Diamond Shoe.
Check out the full Courtside Report here for all the details on the latest season and be on the lookout for the accompanying trailer dropping on the NBA 2K YouTube channel this evening. Keep an eye on the official MyTEAM Twitter (@NBA2k_MyTEAM) for daily updates on the Game of Rings.
Remember that all progress players make on the PlayStation 4 and Xbox One versions of NBA 2K21 will transfer to the PlayStation 5 and Xbox Series X|S versions within the same console family via dual-access. More information is available at the dual-access FAQ. Additionally, NBA 2K21 is now available on Xbox Game Pass, Microsoft’s subscription service, for players that want to jump in anytime. More details can be found here.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).
# # #