BOGOTÁ, COLOMBIA – 13 May 2021 –Teravision Games has released a new teaser forCaptain ToonHead vs the Punks from Outer Space, revealing that the upcoming FPS Tower Defense adventure will also come to Oculus Quest when it launches on VR platforms this summer.
Who is Captain ToonHead? When he’s not gorging on burritos or watching cartoons in bed, Elliott Salazar can be found (not so gracefully) fighting at the front lines as his superhero alter ego, Captain ToonHead! Equipped with a ridiculous arsenal and an almighty chancla, Elliott must overcome waves of T-Rexes, Cyber-C.H.I.C.K.E.N.s, and other creations from the Voorhees P.U.N.K. Army. As Earth’s last hope for survival, harness outlandish weaponry and strategically place controllable Toonret towers to thwart this zany galactic invasion.
- Master an absurd arsenal in an FPS Tower Defense adventure designed for VR
- Conquer waves of punks and cybernetic creatures with Captain ToonHead’s dual blasters and unstoppable chancla
- Strategically place mountable Toonrets that are fully-loaded with unique firepower, such as fire-blazing hot sauce or explosive PIGñatas
- Visit Captain ToonHead’s ship to upgrade weapons and catch up with his AI companion, Janine-5
- Embark on a comedic journey with a fully voice-acted cast and colorfully detailed environments
“Our team is so excited and honored to bring Captain ToonHead to Quest; the fastest growing VR platform!” says Enrique Fuentes, CEO of Teravision Games. “We can’t wait to have players all over the world enjoying building crazy tower and throwing chanclas at T-Rexs and cyberchickens this summer!”
Captain ToonHead vs the Punks from Outer Space can be wishlisted on Steam today and will launch this summer on a variety of platforms including PSVR, HTC Vive, as well as all Oculus devices, including Quest 1 and 2. Head to the official website and join Teravision Games’ Discord for more info!
About Teravision Games Teravision Games is a leading Latin American video game development studio. It was founded in 2006 and its headquarters are located in Bogotá, Colombia with offices in the US, Canada and Spain. The studio has developed more than 80 mobile, web and PC games for companies like Disney, Nickelodeon, Namco and Atari, and is now focused exclusively on PC-console titles made with the Unreal Engine. For more information please visit www.teravisiongames.com.