A3: STILL ALIVE’S MAY UPDATE EXPANDS SOUL LINKER CAPABILITIES AND CELEBRATES WITH NEW EVENT DUNGEON
Conquer the limited-time ‘Blue Moon Forest’ from May 6 – 27
LOS ANGELES – MAY 6, 2021 – The dark fantasy open world mobile RPG A3: STILL ALIVE, from Netmarble received a new update that adds a fifth Soul Linker Slot to active player Warriors, allowing for more strategic play on the battlefield. Those eager to grow stronger to test out their strength with the new Soul Linker spot now have a series of limited-time content to experience from May 6~27.
A new ‘Blue Moon Forest’ dungeon, where players can explore and collect prizes upon completion of the dungeon, is now open from May 6~27. At the new event dungeon, players can achieve event Shu ‘Wiz’, up to ★7 Legend Soul Linker Conversion Ticket and Legendary/Ancient Event Accessories. The Event Accessories will allow players to gain Blue Moon Forest Exchange Coin, which can be used to get EXP points, 7-Star Heroic Soul Linker and more. Expert players can also look forward to the expansion of Sanctuary and Dark Lighthouse, as Sanctuary is now open up to Level 70, while the Dark Lighthouse can be explored up to the 84th floor. In addition to A3: STILL ALIVE’s battle pass kicking off its fourth season, players can now collect Apostle Fragments, which can be utilized for more effective battles at Velangort Fortress.
A3: STILL ALIVE also introduces a number of in-game events designed to quickly grow a player’s strength. These include:
- Heroic Soul Linker Switch Event (5/6~27) – 5/6-Star Soul Linkers can be switched into a different Soul Linker of the same level and type with a certain amount of Blue Diamonds
- Soul Linker Wish Summon Season 2 (5/6~) – Players can get various items including Legendary 7-Star / 8-Star Soul Linker, EXP Soul Stars, Blue Diamonds and Gold. With high possibility of getting Legendary 7-Star / 8-Star Soul Linker, players can also choose the most wanted Legendary Soul Linker to achieve.
- Guild Reward Upgrades – By completing Guild content at Entangled Borders and Velangort Fortress game modes, players can earn additional rewards from 5/6~27
- Bonus Time Events (Hourglass of Blessings) (5/6~) – When players use the Hourglass of Blessings item, EXP, and Apostle EXP earned receives a 50% buff
- Bonus Time Events (Hot Time to be Famous!) (5/20~5/27) – Every player across all servers will receive a 200% bonus to Famed earned during the event period
Set in an apocalyptic fantasy world of swords and sorcery, A3: STILL ALIVE is a cross-genre mobile experience that pairs the enormous and living worlds of Open-World RPGs with the extreme combat of Battle Royale. Players must be vigilant in an always-open Player vs.
Player (PvP) environment as they fight against enemies with intense hack & slash combat and prove their mettle in a variety of PvP and Player vs. Environment (PvE) modes. A3: STILL ALIVE is beautifully rendered with splendid console-quality 3D graphics that are brought to life thanks to the outstanding optimization of the Unity Engine.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and HYBE (formerly Big Hit Entertainment), Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com