Rescue Missions, Firefighting, and Convoy Escort are Just a Few of the Challenges in the New Windows PC Title from Ziggurat Interactive
DENVER, COLORADO (April 8, 2021) — Ziggurat Interactive, publisher of multiplatform retro and modern games, announced today the upcoming release of their newest title — Super Chopper. In the game, players will pilot an attack helicopter bristling with weapons and rescue gear as they fly combat sorties and missions of mercy! Super Chopper challenges players to show off their flying skills as they traverse canyons, jungles, deserts, and snowy mountains while battling through more than 50 missions. To keep the action going, Super Chopper also includes a fully-featured level editor for players to design their own missions.
“Super Chopper combines all the elements of old school helicopter combat and rescue games with awesome 3D graphics, diverse terrain, and an intuitive interface. We can’t wait to get it in the hands of aspiring armchair pilots everywhere,” said Michael Devine, SVP, Business Development, Ziggurat Interactive. “Unique to Super Chopper is a robust level editor tool, and we are eager to see what home-brewed levels players will challenge themselves and their friends with.”
Features of Super Chopper Include:
- Jump in and Play: Super Chopper makes it easy to dive into the action with intuitive flight controls — no pilot’s license required
- Airborne Arsenal: Quickly swap between four weapon types, including a standard machine gun, rapid-fire machine gun, missiles, and bombs
- Five Environments: Fly missions in multiple conditions and environments including red rock canyons, grassy plains, steamy jungles, snowy mountains, and desolate deserts
- Mission Briefing: Master five mission types: stealth, combat, rescue, escort, and fire prevention
- Hours of Fun: Play through all 50 missions to become a true ace pilot
- Level Editor: Create your own custom missions with the robust editor tool:
- Create all five mission types: rescue, stealth, combat, escort, and fire patrol
- Select the number and placement of enemies and modify their behavior
- Drop waypoints, objectives, and set the victory conditions for each mission
Ziggurat Interactive will release Super Chopper via Steam on Windows PC for $9.99 USD later this month.
More info about Ziggurat Interactive, its current lineup, and upcoming announcements is available on Facebook, Twitter, and the company’s official website, with info on their upcoming products to be announced on the same.
About Ziggurat Interactive
Ziggurat Interactive was launched in late 2019 with the goal of preserving and expanding the legacy of video games. Headquartered in Denver, Colorado, Ziggurat creates and celebrates games — expanding the audience for both retro and new titles by making them accessible to all types of players across multiple platforms.