Highly-Anticipated Indie Game Now Available on Nintendo Switch™ and PC
Vancouver, Canada – April 22, 2021 – Dodge the IRS by playing highly-anticipated Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion from Graffiti Games and Snoozy Kazoo now that the indie action adventure game is available on the Nintendo Switch and Steam (PC, Mac and Linux) for $14.99 USD. Starting today, Turnip Boy is available for a limited time with a 20 percent discount.
Discover the sentient vegetable world in the following new trailer.
In Turnip Boy players take control of an adorable turnip who happens to be an absolute menace to society. After failing to pay taxes and getting evicted from his home, Turnip Boy must go on an epic quest to pay back his massive debt to Mayor Onion. Garden tools to solve plantastic puzzles, meet eccentric vegetables and fruits, and take on treacherous fights. Along the journey uncover what’s spoiling this garden community and rise to tear down the corrupt vegetable government!
“Turnip Boy is filled with humor and it was one aspect to the game that we wanted to get right,” said Yukon Wainczak, developer at Snoozy Kazoo. “Comedy is difficult, and we probably rewrote the script three times to ensure our jokes resonated with everyone. Based on feedback, we think we nailed it and we look forward to watching videos of people laughing while playing.”
Major Features Include:
- A thrilling, single-player adventure full of tax evasion, petty crimes and more.
- Dungeons full of puzzles, enemies and rare treasures to pay back your debt.
- Massive beasts to battle.
- Grow and harvest plants to aid in your journey.
- A large cast of quirky food-based characters, all with their own stories and problems.
- Tons of tax documents to rip up, allowing you to erase your paper trail and potentially destroy the government.
- Multiple endings based on how effectively you commit tax evasion.
- Collectable hats to deck out Turnip Boy in any way you choose!
- A deep history of the world and how it became what it is.
About Graffiti Games
Graffiti Games is a North American video game publisher comprised of industry OGs with a powerful, global distribution network encompassing both digital and physical retail partners across the world to maximize sales potential. As of March 2021, Graffiti Games has released 11 titles across 25 SKUs. To find out more about Graffiti and our portfolio please visit www.graffitigames.com.
About Snoozy Kazoo
Snoozy Kazoo is an independent video game studio based out of Western Massachusetts. Featuring developers from Meta Games, Warner Brothers, and Fablevision, Snoozy Kazoo’s focus is creating video games chock full of charm, humor, and tax evasion. Snoozy is now working on its first commercial title, Turnip Boy Commits Tax Evasion. https://snoozykazoo.com/
# # #