WATCH DOGS®: LEGION ONLINE MODE NOW AVAILABLE
The Online Mode is Available Today on Consoles and Stadia at No Additional Cost. PC Players Will Get Access Soon.
Sydney, Australia – MARCH 10, 2021 – Today, Ubisoft announced that the online mode for Watch Dogs: Legion is now available on Xbox One, Xbox Series X | S, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5 and Stadia at no additional cost for Watch Dogs: Legion players. The mode will also be coming shortly after on the Epic Games Store and Ubisoft Store on Windows PC, and Ubisoft+*, Ubisoft’s subscription service.
The online mode of Watch Dogs: Legion includes:
- Free-roam open-world co-op where players can team up with their friends for up to four-players and explore London, encounter city events, complete challenges and participate in side activities.
- New co-op missions for two-to-four players using new co-op gameplay mechanics and giving players the opportunity to recruit the perfect team and fight back against London’s threats across the most iconic landmarks of the city.
- The first available Player-vs-Player (PvP) mode, Spiderbot Arena, where four players control armed spiderbots and compete in a high intensity free-for-all deathmatch.
Two exclusive single-player missions for Season Pass owners are also available today:
- Guardian Protocol: DedSec will track down an algorithm that shows that AI can sometimes override human decision. If this algorithm was to be used in weaponized drones… they would have power over life and death.
- Not In Our Name: DedSec discovers a secret group using their name in London, working under the orders of a ruthless tabloid owner, who uses information stolen by this group to blackmail his notorious victims and gain power in the city.
On March 23, “Leader of the Pack,” the first four-player co-op Tactical Op which will require teamwork and efficiency will be available. More content will continue being added after launch through free updates, including Invasion PvP mode, all-new co-op missions, free characters and more.
In Watch Dogs: Legion, London is facing its downfall. Amidst the growing unrest of a restless London, an unknown entity named Zero-Day has framed secret underground resistance DedSec for coordinated bombings across London. In the aftermath, criminal opportunists from every corner of London took hold and filled the void left by a defeated government. As a member of DedSec, players will be going up against those criminal opportunists in Watch Dogs: Legion; sadists, mercenaries, cybercriminals, and more; they’ll have to be prepared for a variety of situations. Players must recruit members into their DedSec Resistance to take on these criminal opportunists, liberate London and uncover the identity of Zero-Day.
Watch Dogs: Legion has a variety of accessibility options, ranging from fully customizable controls to directional audio captions. A full list of accessibility options can be found on news.ubisoft.com.
For the latest news on Watch Dogs: Legion and all of Ubisoft’s games, please visit news.ubisoft.com.
For more information about Watch Dogs: Legion, please visit watchdogs.com, and join the conversation by using #watchdogslegion.
*$19.95 AUD per month. Cancel anytime. The Ultimate Edition (Excluding VIP status) will be available as part of a Ubisoft+ subscription. More information at ubisoft-plus.com.
ABOUT WATCH DOGS
Watch Dogs launched in 2014 as the video game industry’s best-selling new IP at launch. To-date, the award-winning franchise has registered more than 50 million unique players worldwide. The hacker series extends to other entertainment media, including books and comics. The latest opus in the franchise, Watch Dogs: Legion, was released on October 29, 2020.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2019–20 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,534 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Watch Dogs, Ubisoft, and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.