LONG-AWAITED “ASSAULT MODE” BERSERK MELIODAS COMES TO THE SEVEN DEADLY SINS: GRAND CROSS
New Character, In-Game Events, Special Missions and Rewards Including Diamonds, Character Costume Sets, SSR Character – Await Adventurous Players!
LOS ANGELES – MAR. 12, 2021 –Netmarble’s popular cinematic adventure role-playing game (RPG) The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross announced today there will be an update on March 16, introducing a highly-requested character, which many fans have long waited, alongside several in-game events for players to complete and conquer.
As part of the newly introduced Holy War Special Pickup, the SSR “Assault Mode” Berserk Meliodas – a character with high attack power, powerful skills, and an Ultimate Move – will be available to collect, alongside characters from The Ten Commandments. The new character is equipped with a Forgotten Past buff that decreases enemy defensive abilities by 15%, while giving stat boosts to Demon allies, and Heroes with Commandments. For this new Pickup, players who earn 300 or 600 mileage can acquire additional SSR Heroes, with the top reward being the ‘Assault Mode’ Berserk Meliodas once 900 mileages are achieved.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross will also feature many in-game events including:
- Lucky Draw Event – Players can use tickets earned from completing missions to draw from the Lucky Box and will randomly receive rewards consisting of 1-1,000 diamonds, or 50,000 and 20,000 gold. The event will continue until a total of 7,000,000 diamonds is shared by all players. Diamonds are available only on a first come, first served basis, so players shouldn’t miss the chance.
- Final Boss Battle Escanor: Players can obtain Escanor Limited Costume with coins gained from playing Final Boss Battle Escanor and can get various in-game rewards such as Diamonds depending on the ranking result.
- Holy War Festival Special Mission – Players can get 10 Holy War Festival Pickup Tickets by completing six missions like Event Attendance, and defeating Boss Battles within the festival period.
- Hawk’s Jackpot Card – By using cards collected from completing Fort Solgres, the Training Grotto, Boss Battle, Final Boss Battle and Knighthood Boss Battle, players can earn rewards like Diamonds, 3 SSR Sariel Costumes, Super Awakening Coins, and Hammers of Vaizel. With a total of ten stages, players can select from one of two stage rewards to collect alongside regular rewards.
- Diamond Payback – Players will receive rewards in proportion to the amount of diamonds spent during the festival, including Full Awakening Tokens, Super Awakening Coins, and Equipment Engraving Stones.
The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross translates the storytelling and adventures of [The Seven Deadly Sins], into a highly engaging and entertaining mobile gaming experience. The game features stunning, high-resolution 3D graphics, over 100 dramatic cut scenes, and is brought to life with the cast of the original Japanese voice actors reprising their characters. The game surpassed three million cumulative downloads one week following its March 3 2020 global launch.
Based on the manga “Nanatsu no Taizai” by Nakaba Suzuki originally serialized in the weekly SHONEN MAGAZINE published by Kodansha Ltd.
©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Revival of the Commandments Project,MBS. All Rights Reserved. ©Nakaba Suzuki, KODANSHA/The Seven Deadly Sins: Imperial Wrath of the Gods Production Committee,TX ©Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble F&C Inc. All Rights Reserved.
# # #
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade & Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com