PlayStation 4 gamers will now be able to discover the complete version of the time warping multiverse game by Tino Gamez at home
Munich, Germany – 4 March 2021 – The journey to the NEOVERSE for PlayStation gamers starts today! After successful launches and thousands of positive reviews on both Steam and Nintendo Switch, Tino Gamez now brings the charismatic Heroes, multiple skill combinations and unlimited destinations of NEOVERSE to both PlayStation 4 and PlayStation 5 platforms.
Check out the NEOVERSE PlayStation Launch Trailer here:
NEOVERSE is a time warping multiverse game consisting of thrilling adventures that are packed with exciting challenges. Combining roguelite, deck-building and strategy gameplay together, NEOVERSE puts your skills to the test. Embark on an adventure with a cast of unique heroes to save the living realms.
Be the Savior of NEOVERSE
- Create your own Strategy with 300 cards and over 100 skills.
- Choose from three charismatic Heroes, each with their own unique abilities and specialties.
- Over 70 types of Monsters to battle, each with their own skills, techniques and fighting styles.
- Multiple skill combinations for each Hero. Play your way.
- Play for fun and adventure or take on challenging levels for more hardcore players.
Start your Journey Across Time and Space
- Every adventure is different! Customize your experience with new cards each time you play.
- Your future destinations will depend on every decision you make.
- The future and beyond are legendary tales yet to be told!
Endless Gaming Experience
- Strategy customization is your key to saving the Neoverse.
- Weave your talent tree and create your own skill combination.
- Switch between gear options to master the game.
About Tino Gamez
Tino Games is a Korean game developer that seeks to locate the fundamental fun for gamers. Tino developed “Majestia” in 2017 and “NEOVERSE” is now available on Steam / Xbox / Switch and soon on PlayStation.
NeoBricks GmbH is a Global Game Service Partner based in Germany. NeoBricks provides services such as community management, game operation, marketing, and public relations in the gaming industries of Asia, Europe, and America; bringing Asian games to the Western market.