PC crossplay is available starting today and Title Update 4 is live with new game modes and improvements
SYDNEY, AUSTRALIA — January 29, 2021 — Today, Ubisoft® announced Hyper Scape’s Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch (TDM) Party event is now available with exclusive rewards. PC crossplay is also available, starting today. In addition, Hyper Scape’s Title Update 4 is live, adding new cosmetics and improvements to combat and game modes.
Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party Event
Running from January 29 to February 9, Takeshi’s Team Deathmatch Party is a limited-time event that invites players to take part in super fast-paced and intense Team Deathmatch battles. Players can earn cosmetic rewards exclusive to the event while completing the following challenges:
- Play 5 matches in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Weapon Skin “CITY POP RIPPER”
- Win 1 match in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Champion Outfit “TAKESHI CITY POP”
- Win 10 matches in Team Deathmatch: Get exclusive Emote “B-BOY”
Once players complete one or all three dedicated in-game challenges, each corresponding item will be automatically added to their in-game Locker.
Starting today, PC crossplay is available, allowing PC players to be placed in the same global matchmaking pool as players on PlayStation and Xbox.
Title Update 4 has adjusted aim-assist by decreasing bullet magnetism at mid-to-long range for all projectile weapons.
Game Mode Updates
- Crown Rush Squad and Crown Rush Solo now host a maximum of 60 players per match, with timings for Zone Closing / Decay speeds adapted accordingly.
- Team Deathmatch: Players now spawn with one gun and one Hack at the start of the mode, with a randomized initial loadout that will apply to all players.
- Player Comfort: New tiles have been added to the Play portal that display activity level for each playable mode. When matchmaking, players now get an estimated lobby waiting time.
- Arcadium Squad: Players can now load into the Arcadium training mode as a Squad and use Party chat to communicate with one another. Squad members can also fight and hunt each other across Neo Arcadia.
New Customization Items
Items include new Champion outfits, melee weapons, deployment pods, and weekly bundles inspired by Watch Dogs®.
For more information about Hyper Scape, please visit: hyperscape.com
About Hyper Scape
Hyper Scape is an urban, fast-paced, free-to-play battle royale game developed by Ubisoft Montreal. Set in the virtual city of Neo-Arcadia, up to 100 players face each other to become champion of the Hyper Scape. Bringing a fresh take on the battle royale genre, Hyper Scape is a fast-paced experience that introduces innovative gameplay mechanics such as Hacks, the Fusion, the Decay, the Showdown and many others. Through Hyper Scape Crowncast, a Twitch extension developed in partnership with Twitch, Hyper Scape offers a unique viewing experience, but also offers new tools for streamers to interact with their community. Hyper Scape is available on PC, PlayStation®4, PlayStation®5, Xbox One and Xbox Series S | X. It supports cross-progression across platforms.
Ubisoft is a leading creator, publisher and distributor of interactive entertainment and services, with a rich portfolio of world-renowned brands, including Assassin’s Creed, Far Cry, For Honor, Just Dance, Watch Dogs, Tom Clancy’s video game series including Ghost Recon, Rainbow Six and The Division. The teams throughout Ubisoft’s worldwide network of studios and business offices are committed to delivering original and memorable gaming experiences across all popular platforms, including consoles, mobile phones, tablets and PCs. For the 2019–20 fiscal year, Ubisoft generated net bookings of €1,534 million. To learn more, please visit: www.ubisoftgroup.com.
© 2021 Ubisoft Entertainment. All Rights Reserved. Ubisoft and the Ubisoft logo are registered or unregistered trademarks of Ubisoft Entertainment in the US and/or other countries.