The Jackbox Party Pack 7 Is Out Today on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac & More!
CHICAGO — Oct. 15, 2020 — Jackbox Games is thrilled to release The Jackbox Party Pack 7! You can grab the newest fun-filled collection in the hit party game series today for $29.99 on PlayStation®4, Xbox One, Nintendo Switch, PC, Mac, Apple TV, iPad, and other major digital platforms.
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 features five new crowd-pleasing additions to your party game library:
- Quiplash 3, a head-to-head battle of wits as you write hilarious responses to quirky prompts while everyone else votes for their favorite! (3-8 players)
- The Devils and the Details, the collaborative chaos game where you’re a family of devils working together to survive in suburbia. Can you handle the daily torture of human life? (3-8 players)
- Champ’d Up, the drawing/fighting game where you create absurd characters who battle each other over unusual titles. Can you take down the heavy favorite? (3-8 players)
- Talking Points, the make-it-up-as-you-go public-speaking game. Give a speech while responding to picture slides you’ve never seen before or be the Assistant and approve pictures as fast as you can. Just keep talking whether it makes sense or not! (3-8 players)
- Blather ‘Round, the pop culture guessing game. Describe your secret person, place, or thing with a very limited vocabulary and hope that someone can figure it out in time. (2-6 players)
Games in The Jackbox Party Pack series support phones, tablets, and computers as controllers. Just go to Jackbox.tv on your device and enter the room code to play. Up to 10,000 additional audience members can join specific games to affect their final outcome.
The Jackbox Party Pack 7 is rated T (Teen) by the ESRB. The game supports past features and settings, including manual censoring, subtitles, and family-friendly modes to make it easier for families and streamers to host the perfect party this holiday season. New features in The Jackbox Party Pack 7 include a content filtering tool that helps block offensive user-generated content and a new moderation tool that allows for an additional user to join and help review user-generated content before it appears on the game screen.
About Jackbox Games
Jackbox Games is a developer and publisher of party games on major gaming platforms and home entertainment devices. The studio is best known for comedic party games like YOU DON’T KNOW JACK, Fibbage, Quiplash, Drawful and Trivia Murder Party. Jackbox Games “makes the world’s best party games,” according to Business Insider. YOU DON’T KNOW JACK has been called “the greatest quiz-show game ever made” by The Onion’s A.V. Club. All current-generation Jackbox Games titles feature the innovative use of mobile devices as controllers, allowing anyone with an internet-connected phone, tablet or laptop to join a game without the need for extra game controllers. Players connect to games on their devices by visiting Jackbox.tv and entering the custom game code displayed via the system hosting the game. This unique concept also allows for games that involve secret player input. Jackbox Party Packs have been called “the definitive party game of a generation” by GQ Magazine. The company is located in Chicago, Illinois.