Oxford, October 14th 2020 – Sniper Elite 4 has a release date for Nintendo Switch!
Rebellion’s award-winning, BAFTA-nominated tactical shooter is now armed and ready for a November 17 deployment, and it’ll be available in both boxed and digital editions.
Combining emergent stealth action with unrivalled sniping freedom across massive maps, Sniper Elite 4 is the most widely acclaimed entry in Rebellion’s longstanding sharpshooter series. Sniper Elite 4 offers:
- An expansive campaign set in WW2 Italy – help the Resistance fight back!
- Genre-defining sniping featuring advanced ballistics and boundless strategy
- Trademark X-Ray kill cams, including melee and explosive takedowns
- Iconic WW2 weaponry; sniper rifles, pistols, SMGs, traps, grenades and more
- Upgrade and customize your skills and weaponry as you progress
- Tactical traversal mechanics; climb, hang, shimmy and leap across maps!
- Co-op and multiplayer modes across local wireless and online play
- And much more
On Nintendo Switch, Sniper Elite 4 offers exclusive new features including:
- Motion aim with gyroscopic controls
- HD rumble support– feel your heartbeat and bullet impacts!
- Pro Controller support to take your precision up a level
- Local wireless multiplayer across co-op and versus modes
For more information, please visit Sniper.com
COPYRIGHT ©2020 REBELLION. THE REBELLION NAME AND LOGO AND THE SNIPER ELITE NAME AND LOGO ARE TRADEMARKS OF REBELLION AND MAY BE REGISTERED TRADEMARKS IN CERTAIN COUNTRIES. ALL RIGHTS RESERVED.
Founded in 1992, Rebellion is one of Europe’s biggest independent multimedia studios. Its flagship Sniper Elite series is renowned for its authentic stealth and sniping gameplay with more than 20 million players worldwide. 2000 AD is synonymous with the absolute finest in British comic book art. With the acquisition of a $100m film studio and the world’s largest archive of English language comics, Rebellion continues to grow from strength to strength.
Rebellion now operates across books, comics, TV and film, but at its core it’s still a leading developer and publisher of games. Whether it’s the breathtaking intensity of Sniper Elite 4, the face-hugging terror of Aliens vs. Predator or the grindhouse frenzy of the Zombie Army series, the Oxford-based studio is revered for creating stand-out games designed to thrill.