Enter a dystopian sci-fi world where humanity has been replaced by machines, available today for PC on Steam and GOG.com and coming to consoles in 2021
Moscow, Russia – 8 October 2020. New Game Order and META Publishing are proud to launch The Uncertain: Light at the End today for PC.
See the launch trailer for The Uncertain: Light at the End here:
The Uncertain: Light at the End is a story-driven third-person sci-fi adventure set in a post-apocalyptic world where humanity has been replaced by machines. A young girl named Emily must survive as a lone outcast and unravel the mystery behind humanity’s disappearance, travelling through the abandoned world while pursued by the same machines which once served humankind.
- Welcome to a lonely Earth. Jump into an all-new and original story, in a world inexplicably abandoned by humans and dominated by robots.
- Discover deep lore and embedded storytelling. Learn about the past and present of a machine-dominated Earth world through exploration and interaction.
- Explore an abandoned world. Guide Emily through an empty and lonely city, filled with intricate details and hints at life before the disaster.
- Solve entirely unique puzzles. Every puzzle in The Uncertain: Light at the End is a unique challenge with unique mechanics.
- Lose yourself in Emily’s world. Immersive audio and a rich cinematic score bring The Uncertain’s lonely world to life.
Created by independent developer New Game Order (formerly ComonGames), The Uncertain: Light at the End presents an all-new adventure set in the universe established by 2016’s The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day, which has achieved more than 1,000 reviews and a Very Positive rating from the Steam community.
The Uncertain: Light at the End is available today on Steam and GOG.com for $14.99 (£11.39, €12.49), with a 15% discount for launch and an additional 15% discount for owners of The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day.
The Uncertain: Light at the End will launch in 2021 for PlayStation, Xbox and Nintendo Switch.
About META Publishing
META Publishing is a newly-formed videogame publishing label with a focus on creative, fun, and visually stunning games. With industry veterans as its core, META aims to help studios from all over the globe to get worldwide exposure and proper support in the form of full-cycle publishing with top-notch marketing, PR, localization, funding, and business development.
About New Game Order
New Game Order (formerly ComonGames) is a team of more than 20 skilled game development professionals, including in-house software engineers, artists and sound designers. New Game Order launched The Uncertain: Last Quiet Day in 2016 and is currently developing The Uncertain: Light at the End, available now for PC.