CELEBRATE THE ONE-YEAR ANNIVERSARY OF THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR JUST IN TIME FOR THE HALLOWEEN SEASON
New Guild Raid, Halloween-Themed Characters and Events, and Platinum-Level Battle Cards Introduced in Anniversary Update
LOS ANGELES – October 29, 2020 – Since Netmarble officially launched its mobile action role-playing game (RPG) THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR in October 2019, the game has grown leaps and bounds as players battle their way through its unique story and relive the historic events of THE KING OF FIGHTERS. To celebrate the first year of the game, an all-new ‘Anniversary’ trailer listing off key player statistics can be found here
Some notable statistics from the game’s first year of service include:
- Over 177 million fighters collected across players worldwide
- Over 38.4 trillion in-game gold earned from global players
- Over 2.93 billion total AP spent by fans around the world
- Over 42.5 million hours played from all supported territories
As part of today’s anniversary update, Netmarble is also unleashing a horde of Halloween-themed updates and content for players to dive into. This includes:
- Guild Raid – Guild members can now enter special ‘Guild Dungeons’ and can work together to defeat epic Raid bosses to earn Imprint Stones, Skill Cards, EXP Capsules, and more in the process
- Halloween Content:
- The all-new Halloween Gatecrasher Alice, an ALLSTAR variant of Alice, is available to collect in the game’s Summon Box
- A Halloween Rush Dungeon has been added, where players can earn Halloween Night Mary and Halloween Night Mary Special Cards upon completion
- A Halloween Super Mission is now available, where players can collect Halloween Night Xiangfei, EXP Capsules, and Gold upon completion
- The latest ‘Team Relay Dungeon’ Zombie Road is here, allowing players at Rank 40 and above to fight an epic Halloween-themed boss with up to five teams of fighters for Gold, Rubies, and more!
- A Halloween Check-In Event has been added, with Skill Level-Up Card rewards
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR boasts fast-paced fighting action as players battle through waves of enemies, giant bosses, and rival fighter teams. The excitement is paired with cutting edge graphics, bold colors, and lightning-fast animations. In addition, this game features all of KOF’s classic fighters from ’94 to XIV, with more than 130 fighters available to collect, along with more to come with seasonal events, collaborations with popular IP such as TEKKEN 7 and SAMURAI SHODOWN, and additional content updates for players to enjoy.
THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR is available to download on Google Play and the App Store in more than 175 countries and comes with support for English, Taiwanese, Indonesian, Thai, Spanish, Italian, French, Portuguese, Russian, and German languages.
For more information, please visit THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR’s website. Also, please follow THE KING OF FIGHTERS ALLSTAR on Facebook, Twitter, YouTube, Instagram, Discord, Reddit, and forum on Netmarble.com.
About Netmarble Corporation
Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble Corporation is a top developer and publisher pushing the boundaries of the mobile gaming experience with highly innovative games including Lineage 2: Revolution, The Seven Deadly Sins: Grand Cross, Blade&Soul Revolution and MARVEL Future Fight. As a parent company of Kabam, and a major shareholder of Jam City and Big Hit Entertainment, Netmarble strives to entertain audiences around the world with a variety of mobile games based on its powerful franchises and collaborations with IP holders worldwide. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com
©SNK CORPORATION ALL RIGHTS RESERVED. ©Netmarble Corp. & Netmarble Neo Inc. All Right Reserved.