TEKKEN 7 Brings Forth Details of its Upcoming Season Pass 4 Update
As we enter a new season of TEKKEN 7 esports competition, additional gameplay improvements and new content are coming for the acclaimed fighting game title in its Season 4 update. Kicking-off the updates are the return of a 2nd generation Kunimitsu and a brand new Vermilion Gates stage, both will be available in fall 2020. Kunimitsu’s last official appearance in a TEKKEN game was in TEKKEN TAG TOURNAMENT 2. Fans should look forward to wielding her Manji Ninjutsu skills in battle!
Along with Kunimitsu and the Vermilion Gates updates, there will be an array of free updates coming to TEKKEN 7, including:
- New Moves: All TEKKEN 7 characters will be receiving new moves to add to their arsenal of martial arts skills.
- Updated UI: More streamlined user interface
- Online Play Enhancements: Response improvement / Wi-Fi indicator
- TEKKEN Prowess: A new way for players to see their TEKKEN skills through points scoring. TEKKEN Prowess is calculated through a player’s highest owned rank, total rank of all characters, play stats, and the number of matches played.
- Rank System Renewal: A new top level rank will be added to TEKKEN 7; those who reach this new highest level rank will be given the title of “TEKKEN GOD OMEGA”.
To checkout Kunimitsu in action within the Vermilion Gates stage
More updates are coming to TEKKEN 7 in the spring of 2021, stay tuned for additional details.