Buckle up for Wreckfest’s season 2, new tournament, carpack #7, and much more!
Season pass 2 is now available and gives access to four more DLCs
Sydney, Australia, September 16th, 2020 – Ready, set, go! The second season of Wreckfest starts now and brings you some groovy features and changes. But see for yourself:
Season 2 lasts until March 2021 and brings you more free tracks, challenges, rewards, and DLC car packs. All four DLC car packs are included in the new season pass 2, which contains 12 cars in total. The car packs will be released step by step. PC/Steam only: Players who buy season pass 2 between September 15 and 22 will get a 10% launch discount.
September Tournament Update – GETAWAY HEAT
Get the ROCKET RX in the new free September Tournament! The scene is a city downtown, with high-rise buildings around the player between which the streets zig-zag.
Free for all
All players get free new tracks with every DLC release. Also, a new tournament will launch every couple of weeks until the end of season 2.
New content, tournament, bug fixes and more! Find the full patch notes here.
Season Pass Store Links
Car Pack #7 aka the Getaway Car Pack is out today
The first DLC of Season 2 expands your garage with a unique car chase pack! The Getaway Car Pack is now available.
- Bullet: This classic American muscle car oozes with pure power and strength, and is a perfect getaway car
- Razor: One of the finest tuner cars, very agile and super-fast on twisty tracks.
- Cardinal: This former state official car with a reinforced body is ideal for the toughest car chases!
The Getaway Car Pack is the seventh Car Pack and part of season pass 2, which includes 12 new cars, spread across four DLCs. This new content will be released step by step.
Expect epic crashes, neck-to-neck fights over the finish line and brand-new ways for metal to bend – These are the once-in-a-lifetime moments that can only be achieved in Wreckfest, with its true-to-life physics simulation crafted by legendary developer Bugbear, who also brought you FlatOut 1, 2 and Ultimate Carnage. Burn rubber and shred metal in the ultimate driving playground!
- Awesome Cars – Old, banged-up, patched-together cars that simply ooze style! From old American heavy-hitters to agile Europeans and fun Asians, you won’t find anything like this in other games.
- Meaningful Customisation – Change not only the look of your cars but also upgrade their body armour.
- Multiplayer – Wreck your friends online and take racing to the limit while chasing for demolition dominance!
About THQ Nordic
The THQ Nordic official boiler plate can be found here: https://thqnordic.com/company/about
About Bugbear Entertainment
Bugbear Entertainment is a game studio specializing in action driving. The company has been developing car games for sixteen years, starting with Rally Trophy (2001, PC). With over a decade of development under its belt, Bugbear Entertainment has successfully redefined the genre of action racing and is best known for the critically acclaimed demolition racing series FlatOut (2004-2007, PC, PS2™, Xbox, Xbox 360) and street racing title Ridge Racer Unbounded (2013, PC, PS3™, Xbox 360).