NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Details Revealed. Seasons, New Modes and More
Following the release of the NBA 2K21 Current-Gen Courtside Report, 2K has shared the NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Courtside Report written by Visual Concepts executive producer Erick Boenisch to share the newest developments coming to MyTEAM this year.
Players will be able to compete in multiplayer challenges to level up and earn rewards, prizes and even Championship Rings. Fans can expect new game modes and additions including:
- MyTEAM current-gen progression and collection will seamlessly carry over to the same next-gen console families. In NBA 2K21, your entire MyTEAM collection and progress will seamlessly carry over from PS4 to PS5 and Xbox One to Xbox Series X, so you can enjoy MyTEAM uninterrupted, all year long. Start earning on NBA 2K21 for current gen on September 4 and your entire balance of VC, MyTEAM Points, pulled cards and Tokens will be there later in the year when you upgrade to NBA 2K21 for next gen.
- Seasons are new to NBA 2K21. Seasons will bring new content and new ways to play MyTEAM all year long, and best of all, it’s free to participate in and for everyone to play.
- Badge Customization and Customizable Evolutions. Badge cards return, allowing you to add and upgrade Badges from Bronze to Hall of Fame. Evolution cards now branch, giving players an opportunity to make new decisions that make their players unique
- New MyTEAM Limited Mode/Revamped MyTEAM Unlimited Mode. New MyTEAM Limited mode will be available every Friday-Sunday where every player has the chance to win their championship rings. A new ring will be available each weekend; earn every ring in each season to unlock the best seasonal rewards for Limited. Also, MyTEAM Unlimited is back in NBA 2K21 but revamped! It will consist of 9 leagues you need to play through before you can reach the top!
- Another new feature to MyTEAM: The Exchange. Now you can trade in cards you aren’t using for cards that will become staples in your starting lineup, everything has value in MyTEAM for NBA2K21.
- MyTEAM’s IDOL Series Collection, will feature some of the NBA’s most memorable players from both the past and the present. Spread across 15 special releases, the IDOLS Series will be THE premium pack collection to covet during NBA 2K21’s MyTEAM run. The first pullable Pink Diamond card is coming this September.
Check out all the upcoming MyTEAM features in the NBA 2K21 MyTEAM Courtside Report here: https://nba.2k.com/courtside-report/nba-2k21-myteam-courtside-report.
Stay tuned for details on MyCAREER and more to be revealed in the days leading up to the demo release. The NBA 2K21 current-gen demo will be released on PlayStation 4, Xbox One and Nintendo Switch beginning August 25.
NBA 2K21 will be released on current-generation platforms on September 4, 2020 and is available for pre-order now; it will also be available on PlayStation®5 and Xbox Series X as a launch title this holiday. For questions about NBA 2K21 dual-access, visit: https://nba.2k.com/faq.
Visual Concepts is a 2K studio. 2K is a wholly owned publishing label of Take-Two Interactive Software, Inc. (NASDAQ: TTWO).