Vancouver – August 13, 2020 – Being stuck at home just got a lot better with the release of the thrilling bullet-mayhem, zombie-eating, Run & Gun & Eat title, Bite the Bullet, from developer Mega Cat Studios and publisher Graffiti Games. Bite the Bullet is the world’s first Run & Gun & Eat title, and is now available on Steam (PC) and Nintendo Switch for $14.99 USD, while also releasing tomorrow, August 14, on Xbox One.
In this roguelite RPG shooter players must eat enemies, bullets and more to powerup their character, weapons, and abilities. Gun down zombies, robots and giant mutant bosses with a barrage of bullets before chowing down on their corpses to craft new weapons, unlock new abilities and special attacks, and transform into a powerful Zombro form to smash foes. Explore four character classes and a skill tree based on specific diets – and remember, you are what you eat!
In the future players can enjoy a new Synthwave Mode that allows the game to be played in synthwave colors while listening to music from amazing artists, including Waveshaper, Night Runner, Retröxx and Magic Sword.
To celebrate the launch, Graffiti Games and Mega Cat released a new trailer showcasing how an eating guru can lead you to successful devouring.
“In Bite the Bullet how much and what you eat controls everything from your waistline to branching skill trees and weapon crafting,” says Nick Mann, Game Designer at Mega Cat Studios. “Shoot fast, eat big, and workout your abdominal muscles to satisfy your appetite for destruction.”
Key Features Include
- Devour enemies to powerup Chewy/Chewella, weapons, and abilities.
- Chow down on everything – enemies, walls, even bullets.
- Play solo or with a friend in local co-op.
- Four character classes (Carnivore, Herbivore, Omnivore, and Robovore – which means eating metal) that have their own unique abilities and perks.
- Gorge on 50 levels.
- Character customizations with a deep, branching skill tree.
- Loot powerful weapons with fun modifiers such as Spicy Critter Cannons.
- Craft exotic new weapons by wolfing down special types of characters and enemies.
- Eat enemies to energize skills and special attacks.
- Use a highly advanced shield for protection from oncoming fire or knock enemies away.
- Earn action hero bandanas by fully completing each world.
- Chew carefully – every enemy has its own nutritional information, and a body type will change based on the types of enemies consumed.
- Transform into the powerful Zombro form and smash enemies into bite-sized bits.
About Graffiti Games
Graffiti Games is an independent video game publisher comprised of industry veterans that understand what it takes to launch a successful indie game. Graffiti views game publishing as a collaborative effort between its team and developers and strives to ensure everyone benefits from a game’s success. To find out more about Graffiti and its titles please visit www.graffitigames.com.
About Mega Cat Studios
Mega Cat Studios is an independent video game studio. Whether collaborating with a client or developing their own IP, Mega Cat seeks to create meaningful experiences through games and services. In a world of cloud storage, download codes and virtual licenses, Mega Cat is excited and proud to create exclusive artisan collectibles that complement the effort that goes into indie and authentic retro development. From retro cartridges to PC & current generation consoles, we want to make games that are accessible and enjoyable for every gamer.
# # #