Rocket Arena Season 1 Live Now
EA and Final Strike Games are launching Season 1 of Rocket Arena, loaded with all new free content and updates for players across PlayStation 4, Xbox One and PC via Steam and Origin. With a new character, fresh maps, events, challenges and much more, Season 1 is sure to be a blast!
Watch the Rocket Arena Season 1 trailer, featuring the new cat-loving scientific genius hero – Flux:
Rocket Arena’s first season introduces:
- New Character: Flux is a child prodigy ranked at the top of her class at Propulsion Prep, Crater’s boarding school for geniuses. She’s excitable and effusive, focusing on gathering data and using it to her advantage.
- New Maps & Limited Time Events: Our Blast in Paradise Event starts August 12. Players can expect themed challenges, six new playlists, tropical cosmetics, unique earnable unlocks, along with two new maps that will be permanently added to the game. Explore the Lagoon of Doom, home to bottomless waterfalls and an endless amount of fog, or check out wrecked pirate ships with hidden treasure in Grand Harbor. The Runaway Megadon Event is coming in September, with more themed challenges, new playlists while you traverse through some of the ricketiest tracks in Crater in the new map Kayo Kanyon.
- Mythic Events: Season 1 will feature two Mythic Events, with each introducing a new Mythic Outfit, a skyline totem symbol, new playlists and fun background details on characters and locales.
- Ranked Play Season 1: All player’s Pre-Season Rank will reset at the beginning of Season 1 as there’s new variants of specific map and mode combinations.
- Blast Pass: Season 1 Blast Pass will have both free and paid tiers allowing players to earn a wide variety of customization items and Rocket Fuel. In total there will be 117 total rewards including 33 unique outfits.
- Lore Discord Channel: Join the conversation here to discover a slew of secrets about the world of Crater — concept art, lore, hidden rockets and more, with a chance to get a sneak peek at future content.
- And so much more including Pre-Season stats and new features in development
For full details on Rocket Arena’s explosive Season 1 content and to learn about new features in development, check out the blog post here .