Pre-orders for FUSER and FUSER VIP Edition are Now Available
ALISO VIEJO, Calif. – June 30, 2020 – Beginning today, pre-orders for FUSER™, the next evolution in interactive music gaming, are now available at select retailers worldwide. Pre-orders will include three bonus DLC songs: Dua Lipa “New Rules,” Khalid “Young Dumb & Broke,” and The Killers “Mr. Brightside.” A digital-only VIP Edition will also launch alongside the standard edition of FUSER this fall, which includes entitlements to the first 25 DLC songs, the Shatterfall Stage Video Pack containing three video wall motifs for your performances, as well as three apparel items for your DJ avatar: the FUSER Fest outfit, the Remix Runner outfit, and the exclusive Gilded Rabbit Helmet. For a list of participating retailers, please visit FUSER.com.
FUSER is the ultimate celebration of music festival culture, putting players on stage at the world’s largest digital music festival and allowing them to create their own custom music mixes from the component parts of over 100+ songs, no peripheral required. Developed by Harmonix Music Systems, the creators of Rock Band™, and Dance Central™; and published by NCSOFT, FUSER will empower players to live out their DJ fantasies from their own home on Xbox One, PlayStation 4, Nintendo Switch, and Windows PC.
So far, 34 of the game’s 100+ song soundtrack has been announced:
- 50 Cent “In Da Club”
- Armin van Buuren “Blah Blah Blah”
- Billie Eilish “bad guy”
- Blue Öyster Cult “(Don’t Fear) The Reaper”
- Brad Paisley “Mud On The Tires”
- Cardi B “Bodak Yellow”
- Carly Rae Jepsen “Call Me Maybe”
- The Chainsmokers ft. Daya “Don’t Let Me Down”
- The Clash “Rock the Casbah”
- Coldplay “Clocks”
- DMX “X Gon’ Give It to Ya”
- Dua Lipa “Don’t Start Now”
- Fatboy Slim “The Rockafeller Skank”
- Grand Master Melle Mel “The Message (2012)”
- Imagine Dragons “Thunder”
- J. Balvin & Willy William “Mi Gente”
- Jonas Brothers “Sucker”
- Lady Gaga “Born This Way”
- Lil Nas X ft. Billy Ray Cyrus “Old Town Road (Remix)”
- Lizzo “Good As Hell”
- LMFAO ft. Lauren Bennett & GoonRock “Party Rock Anthem”
- Macklemore & Ryan Lewis ft. Wanz “Thrift Shop”
- Meghan Trainor “Me Too”
- Migos “Stir Fry”
- Nelly “Hot In Herre”
- Panic! At The Disco “High Hopes”
- Pitbull ft. Ne-Yo, Afrojack & Nayer “Give Me Everything”
- Post Malone “Better Now”
- Sia ft. Sean Paul “Cheap Thrills”
- Smash Mouth “All Star”
- Twenty One Pilots “Stressed Out”
- Warren G & Nate Dogg “Regulate”
- Whitney Houston “I Wanna Dance With Somebody (Who Loves Me)”
- Zedd, Maren Morris & Grey “The Middle”
Keep track of the latest developments on FUSER by following the game on Instagram, Facebook, Twitter, or by visiting the official website, www.FUSER.com.
About Harmonix Music Systems, Inc.
Harmonix Music Systems, Inc., based in Boston, MA, and established in 1995, is the leading developer of groundbreaking music-oriented video games. Harmonix was founded to invent new ways for non-musicians to experience the unique joy that comes from making music and has pioneered music and rhythm gaming in the US. For more information, please visit www.harmonixmusic.com.
NCSOFT, headquartered in Pangyo, Korea, is the world’s premier publisher and developer of massively multiplayer online games, including the critically acclaimed Aion®, Blade & Soul®, Lineage®, and Guild Wars® franchises. NCSOFT West is a division of NCSOFT that holds operating responsibilities for North America, Europe, South America, and Australia/New Zealand. More information can be found at www.ncsoft.com.
©2020 Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. All rights reserved. ©2020 NCSOFT Corporation. All rights reserved. FUSER, Harmonix, Rock Band, Dance Central and all related titles and logos are trademarks of Harmonix Music Systems, Inc. All other marks are the property of their respective owners.