Fight Crab Comes to Nintendo Switch from Mastiff on September 15
Prepare to unleash shell in this new, physics-based, 3D action battle game!
SAN FRANCISCO – July 24, 2020 – Videogame publisher and developer Mastiff, in partnership with Calappa Games, today announced the highly anticipated, physics-based, 3D action battle game Fight Crab will come to the Nintendo eShop on Nintendo Switch. Fight Crab will be available to download on Sept. 15, 2020, across North America, Europe and Australia.
Published by Mastiff and developed by Calappa Games, Fight Crab is an over-the-top action game that combines giant crustaceans, wild weaponry, and intense claw-to-claw combat into one absurdly hilarious, must-play game.
Check out the Fight Crab preview trailer on Mastiff’s YouTube channel
About Fight Crab
Generous gods have bestowed uncanny strength and intelligence upon one of the world’s most resilient creatures – the crab. Using their newfound abilities, these shelled warriors armed themselves with weapons and now battle for control of the lands, living by one simple rule: “those who are flipped onto their shells must admit defeat.”
You are a crab. Embark on a world tour of devastation, flipping over as many crabs as possible in a quest to be crowned lord of the crustaceans! Progress through the game to unlock new playable crabs, learn powerful skills, and amass an arsenal of deadly weapons like the whip sword, nunchaku, axe gun, chainsaw, and beam saber – everything needed to crush the living shell out of the opposition! Crabs can be visually customized and leveled up to create the perfect build, suitable for any playstyle.
- Claw through seven tutorial stages and a campaign mode with 34 stages across seven chapters.
- 23 kinds of playable crab, 48 different weapons and 11 unique battle arenas.
- A variety of matchmaking options including 1v1, 2v2, and offline and online co-op and versus battle modes.
- Unlock special skills like the fabled Kanihameha, devastating Crab Copter and more.
- Build the ultimate crab warrior – level up your crab, recruit new ones, and purchase deadly weapons!
- Use Joy-Con™ motion controls to freely manipulate limbs to punch, grab and flip your way to victory.
- Use Photo Mode to capture, share and immortalize epic confrontations and intense battles.
For more crabby puns and news, visit http://mastiff-games.com/fight-crab, and follow Mastiff on social media:
Mastiff is a publisher of fun, easy-to-pick-up-and-play games on all platforms including those from Nintendo, Sony Interactive Entertainment Inc., Microsoft, PC, and online gaming. Founded in 2002, Mastiff is proud to have released games in virtually every genre including action, adventure, RPG, FPS, casual and music.
About Calappa Games
Masafumi Onuki, a solo developer whose projects include Fight Crab, Ace of Seafood, and Neo Aquarium -The King of Crustaceans-, founded Calappa Games in October of 2019. Calappa Games’ most recent project, Fight Crab, is made possible in part by a grant from the Japan Game Culture Foundation, led by Representative Director Mr. Yoshihiki Okamoto. All of Mr. Onuki’s projects feature genre-spanning music created by DEKU. https://www.neoaq.net