New details reveal high-end graphics, class systems and limitless progression, arriving in second half of 2020
SEOUL – June 18, 2020 – New realms, mysterious quests and formidable unworldly foes beckon in V4, the latest open-world massively-multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. In the second half of 2020, heroes can dive into V4 on iOS and Android globally, excluding select regions.
After growing community excitement since late 2019, official details are now available about V4’s highly-anticipated gameplay, including:
- Groundbreaking Visuals – V4’s stunning open world boasts groundbreaking high-end graphics, implemented through Unreal Engine 4
- Unprecedented Cross-Play – Players can utilize the six character-class structure to team up or go head to head with challengers around the world across both mobile and PC platforms
- Never-Ending Fun – V4’s winning gameplay includes limitless progression, teamwork, and cooperation in the inter-server region. and cooperative competition between guilds are a regular occurrence
- Epic Teams – Players can enlist in teams for both party play and co-play between guilds from other servers for massive amounts of cooperative competition
- Boss Battles – More than one hundred players at a time can experience epic field boss battles, all in one location. Rare and ancient relics are awarded to the victors.
Mobile players and community members can stay up to date and find more information about V4 leading up to launch through the official websites here:
Additional information for members of the press:
- Check out the official Facebook page here
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.
# # #