Unearth an Apocalyptic Prophecy in Point-and-Click Adventure, NAIRI: Rising Tide
The next captivating instalment in the graphic adventure series The NAIRI Chapters
Gelderland, the Netherlands – May 6th, 2020 – HomeBearStudio is pleased to reveal that NAIRI: Rising Tide is in development and planned to launch in 2021. To celebrate the news, the team have announced a free prologue that gives players a 20-minute sneak peek at the next part of this captivating series!
The story continues in the highly anticipated second chapter of NAIRI. In this graphic adventure, Nairi pushes onward on her perilous quest to save her family, leaving the Tower of Shirin’s grimy slums behind. In NAIRI: Rising Tide, Nairi and her companions try to overcome the many dangers of entering the upper districts of the corrupt city of Shirin, as an apocalyptic prophecy threatens to devour everything.
- Lively interconnected overworld, complete with mysterious ruins waiting to be discovered!
- Delve into secluded puzzle-dungeons and solve their many challenging brainteasers!
- Charming, yet melancholic, story written to captivate players of any age!
- Unique, lovingly hand-drawn art style reminiscent of Studio Ghibli and Disney!
- Tons of all-new characters ready to charm you… and ask for your help!
- Brand new quality-of-life features, such as a map and fast-travel system!
- A reworked inventory system allows for more creative item combinations!
- More interesting rewards and treasures to collect!
- More customizable hint system to better tailor your experience!
In the freely downloadable Prologue of NAIRI: Rising Tide, the scene is set for what will be an exciting second chapter. Players will puzzle their way through beautifully hand-drawn environments and meet interesting new – as well as familiar – characters along the way!
Fans of classic point-and-click adventures will be able to enjoy many challenging puzzles, while newcomers may be gently guided through beautiful scenery that’s reminiscent of Studio Ghibli, or Disney, complete with an inspired cast of numerous charming characters that will melt your heart… and some that might freeze it!
Founded in 2016 by Joshua van Kuilenburg and You Miichi, of Dutch and Japanese nationality respectively, HomeBearStudio is a small, Dutch, game studio focused on bringing endearing and compelling experiences to gamers. The independent game studio was established in the Netherlands with the core principle in mind: to create adorable, yet intrinsically compelling gameplay experiences. More information: http://www.homebearstudio.com
About Hound Picked Games
Hound Picked Games, a subsidiary of global consultancy agency PR Hound, is a company set on helping indie studios realise their full potential releases. It specialises in hand-picking indie games that can benefit from the work of industry experts with over 50 years of experience in the business.
More information: https://www.houndpicked.com