Apex Legends Season 5 Begins Tomorrow
Loba’s Abilities Revealed
SYDNEY, Australia – May 12, 2020 – Tomorrow, Apex Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor is set to launch for PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC. Respawn has further expanded on the ever evolving lore of this critically acclaimed multiplayer action shooter and is ushering in even more content with Season 5 including the new Legend Loba, new Quests mode, major map changes, an all-new Battle Pass, and more.
This cunning new legend has a vendetta against the terrifying, seemingly immortal Revenant. This has given her a thirst for blood and the skills to avenge her family’s untimely death. After her parents’ murders, Loba grew up to become a famous high society socialite by day, and the Outlands’ most impressive and dangerous thief by night. Now she is looking for answers, loot and most of all, Revenant’s demise.
With Apex Legends Season 5 – Fortune’s Favor, Respawn is introducing a myriad of new content and changes including:
- New Legend: Her powerful teleportation skill allows Loba to get a jump on her foes, while her passive ability gives her a leg up when scoping out loot. Loba’s ultimate ability, the Black Market, will open up a one-stop-shop for her squadmates to collect the best loot in the area.
- Quests – A brand new mode in Apex Legends, players looking for riches, glory and additional story can hunt for treasure and participate in a nine-week series of PvE quests in Season 5.
- Map Changes: Loba’s entrance to King’s Canyon to hunt down and destroy Revenant has had a ripple effect on the arena, shaking up beloved drop-in locations including Skull Town, and changing how competitors may choose to navigate their next strike or defensive hold.
- Battle Pass – An all new battle pass boasting over 100 exclusive items including skins, Battle Pass content and Apex Packs.
- Ranked Leagues Series 4: Ranked Leagues Series 4 is introducing “reconnect.” If players get disconnected due to internet weather, a quick brownout, or a crash in the game they can now restart and reload back into the session.
To stay in the know about all things Apex Legends, follow on Twitter, Instagram, YouTube or visit www.playapex.com for the latest updates.
Developed by Respawn Entertainment, Apex Legends delivers a squad-based Battle Royale experience where players select from one of 12 Legends – each with their own unique abilities and playstyles – and the last team standing wins. Combatants can choose from unique characters like Bloodhound, the tracker who can see recent enemy activity on the map, or Lifeline, a battlefield medic who can shield teammates and bring them back from the brink of death. Balanced squads and teamwork are critical, as each Legend is easy to pick up and learn, but challenging to master.
About Electronic Arts
Electronic Arts (NASDAQ: EA) is a global leader in digital interactive entertainment. The Company develops and delivers games, content and online services for Internet-connected consoles, mobile devices and personal computers.
In fiscal year 2019, EA posted GAAP net revenue of $4.95 billion. Headquartered in Redwood City, California, EA is recognised for a portfolio of critically acclaimed, high-quality brands such as EA SPORTS™ FIFA, Battlefield™, Apex Legends™, The Sims™, Madden NFL, Need for Speed™, Titanfall™ and Plants vs. Zombies™. More information about EA is available at www.ea.com/news.
EA SPORTS, Battlefield, Apex Legends, The Sims, Need for Speed, Titanfall and Plants vs. Zombies are trademarks of Electronic Arts Inc. ©FIFA and FIFA’s Official Licensed Product Logo are copyrights and/or trademarks of FIFA. All rights reserved. Manufactured under license by Electronic Arts Inc. John Madden and NFL are property of their respective owners and used with permission.