SAINTS ROW IV: RE-ELECTED BRINGING PRESIDENTIAL CHAOS TO NINTENDO SWITCH ON MARCH 27
A custom pin set will be available as a pre-order bonus for the physical version at select retailers
Larkspur, Calif. (Feb. 4, 2020) – Deep Silver today announced that Saints Row® IV: Re-Elected™ is coming to the Nintendo Switch™ on March 27, 2020. The Nintendo Switch version of the critically acclaimed Saints Row IV: Re-Elected comes with a massive 25 pieces of DLC, including the Enter the Dominatrix and The Saints Save Christmas story expansions. Digital and retail versions have an MSRP of $39.99.
Exclusive to GameStop, pre-orders of the physical boxed edition will also include an awesome Saints Row Presidential Pin Badge Set*. Saints fans who prefer their mayhem digital will be able to pre-order the game via the Nintendo eShop.
- The American Dream – Play as the President of the United States in a wild story that spans countries, time, and space. It’s up to you to free the world, now for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
- Superhero-in-Chief – Leap over buildings. Kill people with your mind. Run through tanks. Those are just some of the powers on offer that you can leverage during your time in office.
- Alien Toys of Destruction – Wield an impressive array of alien vehicles and weapons; the Inflato-Ray, the Polarizer, the Disintegrator, and many more are all are yours to utilize.
- Custom Weapons, Custom Mayhem – You’ve customized your character. You’ve customized your clothes. Now you also have a powerful weapon customization system.
- Dynamic Duo – Seamless drop-in, drop-out co-op, a Saints Row standard, improved. The only thing better than one malicious super-powered President is two.
- Fully Re-Elected – Saints Row IV: Re-Elected contains an impressive 25-piece collection of DLC, including the Dubstep Gun (Remix) Pack, the Presidential Pack, the Commander-In-Chief Pack, and two celebrated episodic story expansions: Enter The Dominatrix and How The Saints Save Christmas.
About Saint’s Row IV: Re-Elected Switch:
You are the President of the United States of America, and you must save all of us on Earth. The Boss of the Saints has been elected to the Presidency of the United States, but the Saints are just getting started.
After a catastrophic alien invasion of Earth, led by the evil Overlord Zinyak, the Saints have been transported to a bizarro-Steelport simulation. With homies new and old at their side and an arsenal of superpowers and strange weapons, he Saints must fight to free humanity from alien granddaddy Zinyak’s mental grasp.
The Saints have gone from the crackhouse to the Penthouse to the White House – but now it’s up to you to free the world from Zinyak and his alien empire, saving the world in the wildest open world game ever, playable for the first time on Nintendo Switch.
For more information on Saints Row IV: Re-Elected on Nintendo Switch head over to www.saintsrow.com.
For more information about the Saints Row universe, please visit one of the following official sites:
*Limited quantity worldwide only available while stocks last. The Saints Row Presidential Pin Badge Set is for the physical retail version only. Digital and physical versions will retail for an MSRP of $39.99.
# # #
© 2020 and published by Deep Silver, a division of Koch Media GmbH, Austria. Developed by Deep Silver Fishlabs. Developed by Deep Silver Volition, Inc. All rights reserved. © 2020 Nintendo.
About Deep Silver
Deep Silver develops and distributes interactive games for all platforms. The Deep Silver label means to captivate all gamers who have a passion for thrilling gameplay in exciting game worlds. Deep Silver works with its partners to achieve a maximum of success while maintaining the highest possible quality, always focusing on what the customer desires. Deep Silver has published more than 200 games since 2003, including its own brands like the open world extravaganza Saints Row, the zombie action franchise Dead Island, and the grim post-apocalyptic future of the Metro series. Upcoming highlights from Deep Silver include Dead Island 2 and Saints Row V. Deep Silver also owns the development studios Deep Silver Dambuster Studios in Nottingham, UK; Deep Silver Fishlabs in Hamburg, Germany, Deep Silver Volition based in Champaign, IL, USA, and Warhorse Studios based in Prague, Czech Republic. For more information please visit www.deepsilver.com.