CLOSED BETA TESTING SIGN-UPS NOW OPEN FOR NEW BATTLE ROYALE-MOBA-RPG HUNTER’S ARENA: LEGENDS
As revealed during WWE Royal Rumble, 30,000 players from around the world will be among the first to experience the stylish, beautifully-rendered worlds of Hunter’s Arena: Legends during CBT from Feb. 20 – 23
SEOUL – Jan. 30, 2020 – Steam players in select regions around the world today can get ready to rumble in Hunter’s Arena: Legends, the highly-anticipated battle royale, MOBA and Action RPG hybrid from breakout development studio Mantisco. Players can register through the Mantisco portal for a chance to participate in the official Closed Beta Test. Specific dates and times for each region include:
- America: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT -7)
- Europe: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +1)
- Asia: Thursday, Feb. 20 to Sunday, Feb. 23 from 6 p.m. to 12 p.m. (GMT +9)
Among the players who sign up for the official Hunter’s Arena: Legends Closed Beta Test, 10,000 lucky players will be selected from each America, Europe and Asia to participate.
Players can also tune in during the Closed Beta Test period to check out more than 150 popular streamers and content creators playing Hunter’s Arena: Legends. Community members can also watch the latest never-before-seen Hunter’s Arena: Legends trailer that debuted during WWE Royal Rumble on Sunday, Jan. 26 here.
In Hunter’s Arena: Legends,magical yet dark landscapes beckon combatants into an enchanted realm where 60 players enter and only one leaves. From snowy mountains to dense forest to dangerous lava fields, detailed and semi-realistic terrain impacts how players do battle. Special dungeon areas allow players the choice to work together to fight boss monsters for powerful rewards. Additional Hunter’s Arena: Legends features include:
- Unique Character Classes – Classic MOBA-inspired character classes offer players unique ways to compete for glory. Every player class offers different strengths and weaknesses, along with countless skill and equipment upgrades;
- Solo and Team Play – Players must balance aggressive and strategic game styles by going head-to-head or by teaming up to take down daunting computer-generated bosses;
- Lightning-Quick Combat – A unique fighting system allows for strategic combos including parrying, a counter system and more for smooth online tournaments;
- Gorgeous Arenas – Hunter’s Arena: Legends utilizes Unreal Engine technology to create detailed character models and an immersive world.
More information about Hunter’s Arena: Legends for members of the press:
Mantisco is an independent game studio based in Seoul, Korea. The team is composed of industry veterans that worked on such games as Street Fighter 3, Yu-Gi-Oh!, Lineage 2, Counter-Strike Online, Blade & Soul and more.
# # #