TYCOON SIM TRANSPORT FEVER 2 LAUNCHES TODAY ON STEAM & GOG.COM
Make Your Fortune Building a Transportation Empire Over Land, Sea and Air in Good Shepherd Entertainment and Urban Games’ Newest Hit
AMSTERDAM – Dec. 11, 2019 – Good Shepherd Entertainment and developer Urban Games have released Transport Fever 2, the next great Tycoon Simulation game from the makers of Transport Fever and Train Fever. Create elaborate transport routes and infrastructure over land, sea and air to build a transportation empire that rivals the ages!
Transport Fever 2 is available today for Windows PC and Linux via Steam and GOG.com for $39.99. Players who purchase the game before December 18 will receive a 10% launch week discount. Additionally, anyone who owns the original Transport Fever on Steam will automatically receive a special 15% stackable bonus discount (for a combined total 25% discount if you purchase this week).
With more than 170 years of real-world transportation technology at your fingertips, Transport Fever 2 lets you design and master fantastic new worlds with a vastly improved feature set, UI and mod tools:
- Experience the greatest logistical challenges from 1850 to today across three unique story campaigns featuring voiceovers and cutscenes.
- Let your creativity run wild through giant sandbox maps in free play mode.
- Choose from over 200 realistically modeled vehicles from Europe, America and Asia, including trains, buses, streetcars, trucks, aircraft and ships, plus modular stations, airports and harbors.
- Track and manage your booming empire’s rise with intuitive construction tools and dynamic economy, transportation and city simulation systems.
- Choose from a diverse array of natural ecosystems, all rendered in exquisite detail.
- Create and share your own worlds, missions, landscapes, vehicles and more with the in-game map editor and extensive modding tools via Steam Workshop.
About Good Shepherd Entertainment
Good Shepherd Entertainment publishes video games from independent artists worldwide and operates a proprietary investment platform for a growing global network of qualified investors seeking risk-mitigated participation in the $130B video game industry. Originally established in the Netherlands in 2011, operating under the name Gambitious, the Company became a full-featured publisher in 2014. Good Shepherd Entertainment is backed by some of the industry’s most notable names, including Devolver Digital, Croteam and Perfect World, all successful companies in independent game development and publishing. www.GoodShepherd.games
About Urban Games
Urban Games is an independent video game developer based in Schaffhausen, Switzerland. Established in 2013, the company shipped the debut title Train Fever in 2014 and its second game, Transport Fever, in 2016. Both games became profitable within the first weeks of launch, and with more than half a million units sold, Transport Fever enabled the company to continue its strong growth. Urban Games’ third title, Transport Fever 2, is out now.