THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate Confirm Darksiders Genesis Launch Dates:
PC/Stadia: December 5, 2019
All Consoles: February 14, 2020, Valentine’s Day
THQ Nordic and Airship Syndicate have kicked off the PC pre-order campaign for the highly anticipated Darksiders Genesis, the first top-down action adventure in Darksiders franchise history featuring couch co-op and online co-op #togetherthroughhell #GunsNHorses #notalone
Watch Strife having a good old scuffle with Malgros the Defiler here
Darksiders Genesis features the debut of the fourth and final horsemen – STRIFE – who can battle alongside his brother and fellow horsemen WAR in the first ever Darksiders two-player co-op mode. Solo players will be able to alternate between STRIFE and WAR on the fly, taking advantage of STRIFE’s ranged and WAR’s melee style attacks. Both characters can build up a special attack meter that, when activated, temporarily turns them into a colossal creature that leaves epic destruction in its wake.
Darksiders Genesis is currently in development for PC, Google Stadia and all current-gen console platforms. The PC and Google Stadia versions of Darksiders Genesis will release on December 5, 2019. The console versions will release on Valentine’s Day, February 14, 2020.
About Darksiders Genesis:
Darksiders Genesis is an action/adventure that tears its way through hordes of demons, angels, and everything in-between on its way to Hell and back with guns blazing and swords swinging. Genesis gives players their first look at the world of Darksiders before the events of the original game, as well as introduces the horseman Strife.
- Blast angels and demons as the gunslinging Horseman Strife, playable for the first time
- Swap between the powerful swordsman War and Strife instantly in frenetic, single-player gameplay
- Explore the epic world of Darksiders and wreak havoc with a friend in two-player cooperative mode
- Experience a brand new story campaign that takes place before the original Darksiders, exploring the origin of the Seven Seals
- Grow in strength and power as you collect items, abilities, weapon enhancements, creature cores and more
About THQ Nordic