Ever wanted to throw boulders at enemies and turn them into stone? Well, you’re in luck and you can do it with more flair this time around. Waframe’s Atlas is getting a primed version on PC tomorrow and he is arriving with slightly improved stats, new sentinel, new syandana and is overall better looking as you can see in the picture above.
He is bringing some reinforcements as well so there is something to look forward to if you’re addicted to grinding mastery points in Warframe like me. Beside his primed version, we are also getting:
* Atlas Prime Glyphs: Embody Atlas Prime with these Prime Glyphs.
* Tekko Prime: As merciless and indestructible as Atlas Prime himself, Tekko Prime crush and split with tectonic force.
* Dethcube Prime: With ‘Assault Mode’ and ‘Vaporize’ as default precepts, Dethcube Prime is the apex of lethal support. Comes loaded with Deth Machine Rifle Prime weapon.
* Deth Machine Rifle Prime: Signature default weapon of Dethcube Prime.
* Massif Syandana: The signature Syandana of Atlas Prime.
* Orcus Prime Accessories: Attachments for your Sentinel pet
* 7-Day Mod Drop Chance Booster: New to Warframe, the Mod Drop Chance Booster doubles the chance of mod drops.
* 90-Day Credit Booster
* 90-Day Affinity Booster
As you can see, plenty of stuff to keep you busy in the game during October. Best of all, you can earn all the parts for Atlas Prime and Deathcube Prime sentinel just by playing the game and Warframe has always been amazing in avoiding having any pay to win elements, as I wrote about it before.
You can learn more about Atlas Prime here and decide for yourself whether you buy it through Prime Access and earn it through relics. Whatever you do, see you in the game tomorrow, Tenno!