Time Travel Adventure ‘The Great Perhaps’ Out Now for PC, Mac and Linux
Unlock the secrets of past and present in Daedalic Entertainment and Caligari Games’ thought-provoking sci-fi puzzler
HAMBURG, Germany — Aug. 14, 2019 — Award-winning publisher Daedalic Entertainment has launched the original time travel adventure game The Great Perhaps, the debut title from indie developer Caligari Games. Featuring hours of puzzle-based gameplay and atmospheric storytelling in a unique sci-fi universe, this thought-provoking journey is available now for £8.99 / €9.99 / $9.99 on Windows PC, Mac and Linux via Steam, GOG.com and other portals.
Hop through time in The Great Perhaps’ exciting new launch trailer:
The Great Perhaps is a pre- and post-apocalyptic adventure about a cosmonaut returning to Earth to find a wasteland devastated by an unknown cataclysm. Armed with a mysterious lantern that can both reveal the past and transport you between timelines in an instant, you’ll overcome challenges and survive dangers in both eras to uncover — and perhaps prevent — what happened in this uncompromising vision of our planet’s future.
- Use time travel to solve challenging puzzles and unlock the mysteries behind the apocalypse.
- Experience a world of gripping tension and haunting sorrow before and after the fall.
- Discover innovative storytelling which binds together past and present.
- Meet memorable characters with touching personal stories.
- Original dynamic soundtrack which adapts to each timeline.
- Wistful hand-drawn 2D art style inspired by Soviet aesthetics and history.
Check out The Great Perhap the game on Steam.