RUNWAY STORY GOES BEYOND BAE-SICS, SEAMLESSLY BLENDING FAB FASHION INTO PUZZLE GAMING
Fiercely fashionable challenges abound in new game on iPhone and Android
Seoul – March 6, 2019 – Trend-heavy wonder twins Jaime and Jerome take to the runway on a quest to unlock stardom in Runway Story, available today from NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Runway Story brings the hottest styles to mobile gamers to design fabulous outfits and solve mind-bending puzzles, and can be downloaded for free on the App Store and Google Play.
Runway Story invites players to solve hundreds of increasingly-complex and challenging puzzles by matching colorfully stylish articles of clothing into patterns. Players can also unlock an array of fabulous outfits to help Jaime and Jerome diversify their wardrobes. From cute and fun to funky and hip, there are countless ways to customize and showcase unique outfits.
Runway Story boasts multiple fashion-minded features including:
- Engaging Characters: Players can enter the world’s stage and befriend a colorful cast of charming companions;
- Endless Customization: Near-limitless clothing combinations ensure that every runway show is completely unique;
- Challenging Gameplay: Fashion hopefuls are challenged with brain-bending and fun-to-play puzzles;
- Beautiful Locations: Jaime and Jerome’s adventure takes them to multiple exciting locations, such as the comic book store and Marina Beach;
- Bragging Rights: Players can show off creativity by sharing charming designs with in-game friends.
Runway Story is available now and free to play worldwide for iPhone and Android devices. The game is rated E for Everyone (ESRB). Additional information for members of the press:
- Download assets for Runway Story here
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.