DAEDALIC ENTERTAINMENT REVEALS FULL LIST OF GAMES COMING TO PAX EAST
Play nearly a dozen upcoming titles – including Iratus: Lord of the Dead, Unrailed!, Felix The Reaper, Barotrauma and more – at Booth 19085, March 28-31
HAMBURG, Germany – March 8, 2019 – Daedalic Entertainment has announced the complete list of upcoming games it will feature at PAX East. Nearly a dozen titles from new and returning fan-favorite franchises will be playable to the public at Booth 19085 of the Boston Convention and Exhibition Center from March 28-31.
Drawing from a wide range of development talent and genres, Daedalic’s sprawling PAX East showcase, covering 25 stations, will include:
- Iratus: Lord of the Dead – Embrace your dark side as a powerful necromancer in strategic turn-based battles in Unfrozen’s fantasy RPG.
- Unrailed! – Keep your train running through constantly changing worlds in Indoor Astronaut’s co-op multiplayer railroad-builder.
- Felix The Reaper – Boogie down through a romantic comedy about the life of Death in Kong Orange’s colorful puzzle adventure game.
- Barotrauma – Work together with your crew to survive the icy depths and dangerous creatures of an alien world in FakeFish and Undertow Games’ co-op submarine action simulator – or sabotage the mission and betray your friends.
- Witch It – Hunt down witches and fool the hunters in Barrel Roll’s magical asymmetrical multiplayer hide and seek game, winner of three awards at the German Game Awards, including Best German Game and Best International Multiplayer Game.
- Edna & Harvey: The Breakout – Anniversary Edition – The classic point-and-click adventure game from the creators of Deponia returns with all-new HD graphics and more.
- Deponia (Switch Edition) – The original award-winning point-and-click comedic adventure game comes to Switch with hand-drawn HD graphics and hours of hilarious storytelling.
- The Long Journey Home (Switch Edition) – Travel across an open-world universe to find your way home in this sci-fi roguelike RPG.
- Silence (Switch Edition) – Discover a magical world between life and death in this award-winning fantasy adventure game.
Additional unannounced adventure, narrative and multiplayer survival RPG titles from Daedalic will also be playable on the show floor. Press assets for all titles are available at: http://bit.ly/daedalic-pax-east-2019
About Daedalic Entertainment
Daedalic Entertainment publishes and develops high-quality games for all platforms. The company has a diverse line-up and offers a variety of high-quality titles, from classic adventure to strategy games, multiplayer games and RPGs. Since May 2014, Daedalic is part of the Bastei Lübbe group of companies.
Based in Hamburg, Germany, Daedalic is one of Europe’s most acclaimed publishers and developers. With a total of 32 awards in the German Developers Awards (including multiple accolades for “Studio of the Year”) and 11 German Computer Game Awards for genre-defining games such as Deponia, Edna & Harvey, Silence, Shadow Tactics: Blades of the Shogun, Ken Follett’s The Pillars of the Earth, The Long Journey Home, and State of Mind, Daedalic is record holder for the two most prestigious games awards in Germany.
With more than 80 employees, Daedalic is currently developing a new line-up of innovative games across consoles, PC and mobile platforms.