MASTER OF ETERNITY AMPS FIERCE MECHA COMBAT WITH TEMPLE BOSS UPDATE
New story chapters, suits, Boss Raid, special events and more arrive for Nexon’s immersive strategy role-playing game (SPRG) on iPhone and Android
Seoul – Feb. 4, 2019 – Immersion in fan-favorite acclaimed strategy role-playing game (SRPG) Master of Eternity (M.O.E.) just became deeper as NEXON Korea Corporation, subsidiary of NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO), a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games, introduces the game’s massive Boss Raid, New Suit and Temple Guardian update. Fans of both grid-based galactic combat and loveable Pixie commanders can now plunge into the massive Temple Guardian update for Master of Eternity (M.O.E.), the acclaimed strategy role-playing game (SRPG) from. Today’s update is available for download worldwide on iOS and Android.
Master of Eternity explores a rugged war-torn universe engaged in a massive interstellar battle. Adorable yet fierce Pixies command formidable Mecha suits to fight rivals, foes and even friends on the battlefield. Players develop special in-game tactics and engage in intense battle for ultimate control of the M.O.E. galaxy. Today’s update boasts several new action-packed gameplay features, challenges and events, including:
- Unique New Chapter & Temple – The highly-anticipated Chapter 13 Part Two delivers an all-new story for players to face, packed with a never-before-seen Temple Guardian;
- New Boss Raid and Mobility Production Center – Players can now participate in Boss Raids and earn rewards to build exclusive Mecha suits;
- Powerful Rare Suits – Enlist in galactic battle with 17 new Mecha suits for the Assault, Support, Bombardier and Sniper classes, including the coveted Kali’s Child Suit;
- Special In-game
Events – Veteran and new players can
participate in several events until Wednesday, Feb. 6 to earn rewards,
- Chapter 7 Part Clear: 300,000 Credits and S3 Crux x5
- Chapter 9 Part Clear: 500,000 Credits and S3 Crux x10
- Chapter 10 Part Clear: 700,000 Credits and S3 Guaranteed Ticket x5
The Master of Eternity Temple Guardian update is available now for iPhone and Android and is rated 12+.
Visit the official Master of Eternity Facebook page
About NEXON Co. Ltd.
NEXON Co., Ltd. (“Nexon”) (3659.TO) is a worldwide leader in free-to-play online and mobile games. Founded in Korea in 1994, Nexon developed one of the world’s first graphics-based massively multiplayer online games. Nexon also pioneered the concept of microtransactions and the free-to-play business model, setting a new standard in which play is free, and users have the option to purchase in-game items to enhance their experience. Nexon currently services nearly 100 titles in more than 190 countries. The Company is headquartered in Tokyo, Japan and its shares are listed on the Tokyo Stock Exchange.