NETMARBLE RELEASES LINEAGE 2: REVOLUTION INFOGRAPHIC VIDEO IN CELEBRATION OF ONE YEAR ANNIVERSARY
With 30 Million Players Worldwide, Lineage 2: Revolution is One of the Year’s Most Popular MMORPG Games
LOS ANGELES – November 29, 2018 – Today, Netmarble Corp. has released an infographic video celebrating the one year anniversary of Lineage 2: Revolution – the popular mobile massive multiplayer online role-playing game (MMORPG) that has accumulated more than 30 million registered players around the world. Since the game’s global launch in November 2017, Lineage 2: Revolution has enjoyed tremendous success and huge updates including an all new “Orc” race introduced to the game last month.
The infographic video, which can be viewed here, includes the following fun facts and figures (as of November 2018):
- Since launch, over 17,500,000 characters have joined the fight – that’s more than twice the population of New York City! The character races ranked in popularity are:
- Dark Elf: 6,478,000
- Human: 5,658,000
- Elf: 3,396,000
- Dwarf: 1,695,000
- Orc: 309,000
- There are now over 348,000 clans and the clan with the highest combat power across all servers is Yangire (as of November 5th, 2018)
- Ramog has been defeated in the Temporal Rift 16,640,500 times. Clearly, he’s made the players very angry!
- 63,000,000 World Bosses have been defeated
- The Honorable Battlefield has hosted nearly 16,000,000 arena battles
- The most popular mounts are Silver Saint, Steam Beatle and Kukurin
- Over 100,000 players have taken the battlefield in a Fortress Siege (50vs50 PvP mode)
- Since the introduction of Castle Siege (a 200-player PvP mode), over 25,000 elite players have battled to reign supreme
To celebrate the first year anniversary, Lineage 2: Revolution is giving out surprise gifts to all players of the game. From November 30th to December 26th (PST), players will receive special in-game items involving the game’s recently updated collaboration features.
Following the game’s incredible success in South Korea and Asian territories, Lineage 2: Revolution launched globally across North America, Europe, Oceania and the Middle East in November 2017, becoming the top grossing game on Google Play worldwide in 2017 (source: IDC & App Annie, 2017). Since then, the game has also expanded to Latin American countries. One year later, Lineage 2: Revolution continues to be one of the most popular mobile MMORPGs due to its groundbreaking fantasy elements that bring a massive open-world, countless new characters, large-scale PvP battles and dazzling graphics – powered by the Unreal 4 Engine – to life.
Lineage 2: Revolution is available on iOS and Android. For more information regarding Lineage 2: Revolution, visit the game information website (http://l2.netmarble.com) and the official Facebook page (https://facebook.com/OfficialLineage2Revolution/).
About Netmarble Corporation
Netmarble Corp. strives to entertain audiences of all ages around the world by providing great mobile gaming experiences. Established in Korea in 2000, Netmarble is the fastest-growing mobile game company and consistently ranks as a top mobile developer and publisher worldwide. With more than 5,000 employees, Netmarble has been producing and servicing some of the most successful mobile games including Lineage 2: Revolution, MARVEL Future Fight, Everybody’s Marble, and Seven Knights. As a parent company to Kabam, a top mobile game developer in massively multiplayer free-to-play games, and the largest shareholder to Jam City, a leading casual social game developer, Netmarble has a strategic partnership with CJ ENM Corporation, Asia’s largest entertainment company, Tencent Holdings, Asia’s largest internet company, and NCsoft, a prominent MMORPG company. More information can be found at http://company.netmarble.com.